Search results for query: *

1. ZeroFrozen

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

I'll pass. I like Terraria a ton, but that style is super unattractive and not really endearing. Dryad looks like a dood and the characters don't match the eater or background in style and the background doesn't match the eater in style. It's like three clashing art styles smushed together. I'd...
  2. ZeroFrozen

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

I like how literally zero effort was put into the character animations while the monsters have very smooth and fluid animations and look great. IMO the 'shuffling' is really unattractive. Still looks quite good aesthetically otherwise and seems as though it would be very enjoyable. Definitely...
  3. ZeroFrozen

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Congratulations!
  4. ZeroFrozen

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Not a fan. Will still probably get it though. We'll see.
  5. ZeroFrozen

What Would Ruin Terraria for You?

Anything that changes existing content in a poor fashion such as forcing you to mine to progress or new content that does so.
  6. ZeroFrozen

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

I mean that I am not fully sure that I will want to buy and play it. As in 'we'll see'. If it costs a lot, then it needs to be worth a lot. If it's cheap then I may just outright buy it. Cautious by the meaning.
  7. ZeroFrozen

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

I am more excited now, but still cautious.
  8. ZeroFrozen

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

*Dies of anticipation.*
  9. ZeroFrozen

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I will be 100% honest. I am not sure how I feel about this. I will wait for more about the game and some gameplay that is more defined before I say anything though. I will also be curious about the price tag. Anyway though I am somewhat excited, something I haven't been for a long time. I have...
  10. ZeroFrozen

PC A small spoiler...

It looks kinda like cake :D Caaaakeeeeee!
  11. ZeroFrozen

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

I can't help but be super hyped...
  12. ZeroFrozen

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

What in gods name is that unearthly sound!?!? Also still freaking excited.
  13. ZeroFrozen

PC Item 3,000!

Expert mode huh?! Mobs with different AI as a form of increased difficulty! That's what really makes a game harder! Not just a stupid increase to health pool and more damage! Now I'm super excited!
  14. ZeroFrozen

Hoooraaaayyyyy Terraria 1.3!

Hoooraaaayyyyy Terraria 1.3!
  15. ZeroFrozen

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Well I'm not sure if there was a way to transfer my account over from Terraria.org so I just signed up for a new one I guess.
Back
Top Bottom