PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
about a month ago, Cenx said she didn't expect the update to be finished in the next two months. Sorry, but I doubt 1.3 is coming this year
And as far as that goes, they could release a greater majority, pre-holiday season to allure people into getting it, then release the rest when it is bug-free and ready to be released. I'm sure they have a lot already done, and fairly bug-free, to be able to show working tests and such. It's not like 1.2.4 wasn't followed by new things being added within a few months. ;)

Yeah but a big new update will make the game more famous, so more susceptible buyers. And this combined with christmas = $$$
They aren't going to rush the update just to get it out for the holiday season, and there isn't anything stopping people from getting the game before the update.

Honestly I'm really hoping they release the update as late as possible so there will be more stuff in it. But it's not quite realist. Remember that they have to earn money.

They're already easily some of the most successful indie devs - I don't think the money is really that important at this point. Releasing the update in time for Christmas wouldn't increase sales any more than any normal Christmas sale (or any sale in general) would in my opinion. The update isn't necessarily going to attract new players like a sale would. Current players are the ones who can actually appreciate an update the most.

I'd say the least realistic is expecting them to get the update out in a month.

E.T. Gawd. My parents bought that for me. That may have been the period where I stopped gaming for a long time.

Whatevs on the release date, don't expect it any time, let them do their thang, rejoice whenever it may drop.

E.T. Gawd. My parents bought that for me. That may have been the period where I stopped gaming for a long time.

Whatevs on the release date, don't expect it any time, let them do their thang, rejoice whenever it may drop.
I am not old enough to have known E.T. (but I know it's an awful game).
And about the release date, the later it is, the happier I am (okay maybe not if it takes longer than a year), because this means more stuff.

"Now boarding HypeTrain #13. If you do not have your no-social-life ticket, you may purchase one for $1.30 at concession stand #1.3"

give me the meowmere I will kill with cats innocent cats!

Meowmere:120dmg[]welcome to the kitty kill zone!
tumblr_ne7z0f3YZJ1tdscmao1_400.gif

I WILL KILL WITH CATS EVEN THOUGH IM A DOG PERSON

[DOUBLEPOST=1417156466][/DOUBLEPOST]i BET IT TOOK ME A WHILE DOING THE OTHER ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom