Search results for query: *

1. Slithery Dee

Items Man Eater/Snatcher Seed

What if you could plant a man-eater/snatcher seed by your base, that would help defend it against enemies. After it sprouts and grows it could act kind of like a permanent sentry. Maybe at a demon alter, you could craft it with a man eater kite, vine, and some jungle seeds? Maybe you could even...
  2. Slithery Dee

Blocks & Decoration Engine Block, and Steering Wheel (The Airship Blocks)

Imagine if you will, you grab some cogs from the steampunker, and mine up some iron to craft up an engine block. Placing the engine block will animate all blocks it touches directly in a 40x40 block radius to become un-mineable until the engine is removed. This also make all of those blocks...
  3. Slithery Dee

Weapons & Equip A "Final Update" Wishlist

Hello! As a terraria veteran, I have been here from the beginning. I have defeated ocram, healed with Horn o' plenty, entered vanity set contests and even burned the midnight oil on r/Terraria. Everyone in my personal life, everyone knows me as that Terraria wierdo! I love this game more...
  4. Slithery Dee

Weapons & Equip Cellphone!

Is it just me, or would the cellphone be 200% cooler if you could see it in your hands, when it is selected in the hotbar?
  5. Slithery Dee

Weapons & Equip Acme Order Catalog

One of my favorite items in terraria is the coin trough. I love everything about it, and who honestly doesnt love extra inventory space? I had an epiphany the other day... what if it could be used as a weapon? Thats when i came up with the Acme Order Catalog. Its icon would resemble a book...
Back
Top Bottom