Weapons & Equip A "Final Update" Wishlist

Slithery Dee

Plantera
Hello!

As a terraria veteran, I have been here from the beginning. I have defeated ocram, healed with Horn o' plenty, entered vanity set contests and even burned the midnight oil on r/Terraria. Everyone in my personal life, everyone knows me as that Terraria wierdo!
how long.png

I love this game more than words could ever explain! That being said, I have always wanted a few things in Terraria, that just never seem to catch on! Recently I heard Chippy say that Red had quit Twitter and is focusing on the Official Terraria Forums! I was psyched! So here I am, And here is my list of Equipment!

Sticky Hand
The Sticky hand could be an early game grappling hook that could be crafted by using gel. It would have the worst range of any other grappling hook, but it would have a secret function. If you used the sticky hand on any item drop, it could bring said item into your inventory. Useless, but really fun for minigame ideas! Maybe it could even do 1-2 damage?

The Acme Order Catalog
If you are a builder like me, your inventory can fill up fast! The Money Trough, Void Bag and Eye Bone have been GAME CHANGERS! But why stop there? Imagine picking up an item called the Acme Order Catalog. Its' sprite looks just like a normal magazine, but whenever you use it a safe falls from the sky landing to wherever the cursor is. The safe would have the same characteristics as a tombstone, bouncing around until it could find a clear 2 block area to fully land. It could even do damage! Maybe instead of critical damage, every once in awhile a defender's forge could fall from the sky for extra damage!

A Mech
The toy tank is my favorite item in Terraria hands down. Ever since it was added, I have never used wings in a single playthrough! During the vanity set contest, I tried so hard to get my set through! It did ok on reddit, but never caught much steam.
Mech.png

But us mount users need and endgame option! Don't get me wrong, I love my Tank! But a mech? Maybe have it boost ranged damage. The animation could force whatever Weapon you have selected in the hotbar, to show up as the mech's arms. Imagine this beautiful mech with some red dye and an elf melter!

Strangling Vine
Sentries need some love! I am over here fighting moon lord in a Shinobi set, and I'm ok with that. But, how cool would it be to have a sentry weapon that would be plant based? It could make the environment around it come alive with piranha plants and thorny-vines! I wouldn't be mad at a speed debuff either! I can use critter shampoo and some acid dye to make my stardust cell staff look like an angry spore sac, but there are no plant sentries!

I could probably go on for days, but chances are no one will read this far! 😅 What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom