Search results for query: *

1. Cooly9

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Whilst I was exploring a cave in the forest biome, I found a explosive-detonator trap which was on top of a large deposit of gold ore. I mined through ~4 blocks of stone to get to the detonator and noticed there was no explosives anywhere. I mined the detonator using my copper pickaxe (new...
  2. Cooly9

Mobile Santa Claus not despawning

Already have 1.2
  3. Cooly9

Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

Wave 15 is near impossible because of length of night.
  4. Cooly9

I checked and 1 in-game minute is 0.5 seconds real time. Test by using a grandfather clock and tapping on it once per second. 2 in-game minutes pass each time. Time passes faster on mobile than on PC/Console
  5. Cooly9

Mobile Santa Claus not despawning

On the terraria wiki it says that the Santa Claus NPC dies on or after December 31st. Right now it is the beginning of January and Santa Clause is still alive. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so reply.
  6. Cooly9

Only just got to wave 10. Watched Yrimir's videos and the spawn rate is much higher than on mobile. Also using a grandfather clock shows that time passes faster in mobile than in PC. Got a extremely effective arena, though I spend up to 30 seconds without a single enemy spawning. All of this...
Back
Top Bottom