Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

Is this any good? I need pointers, this is my arena thing mk2 (mk1 was crap)
View attachment 15704
Spear traps, spikes ball traps. And a flame thrower for good measure. No underground caverns except for the tree to the right, which I'll show if anyone needs a pic of the surrounding area. I just need help aswell. I get to around wave 6 then 4:30. I don't lose much more than half health after killing two mourning woods and half way through pumpking. That's with no potions and just my death sickle.
well first of all, get that keybrand out of your inventory...

I am 100% sure about nighttime and daytime being shorter.
So as long as it is time rate doesn't matter anyway.
Im pretty sure night is 9 minutes IRL. So that makes day 15 minutes IRL.
The whole day/night should be 24 minutes. I would test this myself but I don't have mobile

Uhm.... No. The time rate is the same for all. An ingame minute is a second in real life.

If you don't believe me try it yourself.
I checked and 1 in-game minute is 0.5 seconds real time.

Test by using a grandfather clock and tapping on it once per second. 2 in-game minutes pass each time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420482867][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im pretty sure night is 9 minutes IRL. So that makes day 15 minutes IRL.
The whole day/night should be 24 minutes. I would test this myself but I don't have mobile
Time passes faster on mobile than on PC/Console

I don't have mobile.

Has time always passed so fast? Or is this recent?

505games and Codeglue have felt the need to unnecessarily nerf literally everything they could get their hands on, for the sake of "making things friendlier for the mobile crowd". So it's a mobile only thing.

505games and Codeglue have felt the need to unnecessarily nerf literally everything they could get their hands on, for the sake of "making things friendlier for the mobile crowd". So it's a mobile only thing.
Well this is a problem. Especially since they have added the pumpkin moon. They need to fix the time. They should have seen this coming for a timed event like the pumkin moon and changed the time when they implemented pumpkin moon.

Well this is a problem. Especially since they have added the pumpkin moon. They need to fix the time. They should have seen this coming for a timed event like the pumkin moon and changed the time when they implemented pumpkin moon.
Wave 15 is near impossible because of length of night.

Stop saying this :red:. I proved it to be quite hard with getting all the items you might need but not at all impossible.

Then please provide pics or a video, because I tried it again using your arena and your strategy, and still didn't get past wave 11.

Stop saying this :red:. I proved it to be quite hard with getting all the items you might need but not at all impossible.

This is a bit of a intense reaction here. There are multiple people with this experience.

Pumpkin Moon was never "easy" on PC. If mobile indeed does have a faster night, this dramatically increases the difficulty of the event, as it is a timed one. For many people, this would make it very difficult.

Then please provide pics or a video, because I tried it again using your arena and your strategy, and still didn't get past wave 11.
Thing is i cannot do that as my Jolla's OOM starts killing everything because of bad optimisation of the game to have memory freed. Taking screenshots is quite risky already as the game itself crashes on alt-tabs from time to time.
But i will write down everything you need to have and do in ~half an hour.
Or a bit later.
I just need to finish rebalancing my MTG decks as i've started long ago.

Last edited:
Ok here we go:
Accs:
Avenger, Destroyer and Sorcerer Emblems and +2 random at your choice, all dmg +4%
Mine were Celestial Stone and Ankh Shield
Shield isn't necessary as one is supposed to hook himself with some triple hook to those two blocks so he won't be affected by a knockback.
20141217163435.jpg
YES RIGHT TO THOSE TWO THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Weapons:
(Godly) Bat Scepter and (Demonic) Nimbus Rod
(And to make this idiot-proof) Armor:
SPECTRE ARMOR (WHITE)
Potions:
Most important is a potion of magic power as the more dmg one deals the more time he wins.
Secondly are potions of iron skin, regeneration, and bowl of soup/pumpkin pie.
Basically the strategy:
Use the crystall ball (there is one)
Make sure all "doors" in arena are open.
You hook yourself TO THOSE 2 BLOCKS.
20141217163435.jpg
Now watch the timing very very VERY carefully because of how fast you kill first 4 waves depends in general how much time you will have for 15+ (There are clocks there for this purpose)
Turn on side firetraps with 3-sec counter
Turn ONE and only one timer connected to the statues so by when one has finished it's cycle another one is automatically started giving us x2 hearts and stars.
It can be made efficiently (as wiki says) up to 3 1-sec counters to a statue giving x3 but my wiring didn't allow me to place it.
Anyway for me mana never ended with godly bat scepter even without mana regeneration potion.
When it'll be around 7:20 (not later) you start eating out potions.
Consider that MP potion lasts for 2 minutes so you have to catch a moment to refresh it. And it's very important that you do refresh it.
And you won't have any moment for stopping spamming bats after 15th wave starts as you stopped shooting = you are dead in a sec.
Now another very important part as you've taken the potions is to place two clouds right above your head as high as possible.
At first waves enemies are not supposed to live to be hit by raindrops the importance will skyrocket.
So you just place them RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH NEXT WAVE at least for training.
They will be you main healing power as mourning woods will start getting close to you and be sure they will.
Btw they last 1min and there can be max 2 of them.
So as you've fully prepared you'll have ~4sec you start tapping the pumpkin summon as crazy. Remember that timing in the beginning is very important as your main objective will be to kill first 4 waves as fast as possible.
You wave bat scepter from side to side never stopping shooting AND MAKE SURE NO BATS COMING OUT OF SCEPTER HIT THE WALL AS THEY COME OUT IN WIDE ARC(!).
Time it will take you to swap weapons and items on the itembar will eat up you precious time so consider not stopping shooting (you still should refresh clouds) before first 4 waves are done with.
Then mourning woods and pumpkings will make sure time it takes your bats to travel to their target will be minimal.
NEVER SHOOT DOWN, only up. Even if there is a Wood under you they will come back for it as the distance they fly is hilarious as the manacost.
And don't forget about refreshing clouds.
No need to thank me, innit?

Last edited:
(I've mentioned some steps in my post twice or trice not because i'm :red:ed but of their importance)

The pumpkin moon doesnt last long because the night is way shorter than the pc one, so you could just get to a lower wave, its impossible to get to wave 15, my record is 8 and i have a trap arena full of spiky balls
Impossible alone, as I've managed 15 no problems with two of my brothers.

Back
Top Bottom