Search results for query: *

1. itbeaiden

hi for some reason mod loader won't work the mod sign won't show (I'm on macOS)

hi for some reason mod loader won't work the mod sign won't show (I'm on macOS)
  2. itbeaiden

spam thread

spam all you want here
  3. itbeaiden

modded play trough

hello peeps I'm here to show you my modded server its dedicated so its always open here is the ip 10.0.0.34
  4. itbeaiden

PC terraria play trough

oh right
  5. itbeaiden

PC terraria play trough

look at the end of the thread
  6. itbeaiden

PC terraria play trough

sock monkey I have finished it give me awhile to find the ip
  7. itbeaiden

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

well to bad I have a uno reverse card
  8. itbeaiden

PC terraria play trough

sock monkey im working on that im editing my server rules with tshock and other tools so please be patient
  9. itbeaiden

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

hello there check out my account for my mini game server and play trough server details!
  10. itbeaiden

terraria minigame server creation!

I am creating a mini game server if you want to help here is the ip 127.0.0.1
  11. itbeaiden

nice art but what mob is this from terraria

nice art but what mob is this from terraria
  12. itbeaiden

currently working on a terraria mini game server

currently working on a terraria mini game server
  13. itbeaiden

PC terraria play trough

Hello terrarians I'm here to show you my play trough server a mini game server is in the making don't worry. so basically I made server where we do play troughs and have fun this is a team server but if you want I can make a pvp one as well. THE RULES: no grieving/bullying/hurtful messages. DO...
  14. itbeaiden

PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

time played: 2 years console and 6 months pc reason: I have no friends to start terraria over with again they say there is no point and that its too hard. name: itbeaiden class: mage and ranger no summoner age: 11 I can be mature and I know what its like for someone to be annoying and not...
  15. itbeaiden

Join the Terraria Team Event!

im in where do I sign up :) btw can you send me server ip address and make sure to look at my server aswell look at it I think u might be a great moderator<3
Back
Top Bottom