Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader Use Control to Quick Trash

if you use too much mods, your game can crash, unless you`re playing 64 bit
  2. C

tModLoader Use Control to Quick Trash

Actualy, you can use shift in 1.4, all you need to do is go to the setting. and you can also use control in TML, same thing, setting,controls,Left shift quick trash. so yeah, I have used that since 1.4 came out, so I am still using sihft
  3. C

tModLoader Adventure Mode

Id like to try, but I need a better PC to run this probably
  4. C

Blocks & Decoration Connection Tool

Instead of having to add a accent variant to every block, it might be easier to code a tool that would connect, and disconnect blocks. The reason is purely for building. the tool would have a GUI that is opened when right-clicked, similar to the grand design, only difference is that their are 3...
  5. C

tModLoader Emitters - Placeable and adjustable dust, gore, sound, and sprite (hologram) devices

make it to where we can control the RGB by typing it or selecting the RGB number so making the color black and white is easier
  6. C

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can you release some more calmity merch, like clothes, because I would buy a calamity T-shirt, I want a design with the logo on it(old and new)
  7. C

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Can Blushie update the mod so its compatible for the latest Tmod loader version (version 0.11.6.2)
Back
Top Bottom