Search results for query: *

• Users: Jazzhands
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jazzhands

PC Mechanic Can Spawn Twice

I somehow ended up with two mechanics in my dungeon. This happened on a large world without the Water Candle effect if either of those things matter. As for how the second mechanic functions, she was able to move into a house from the dungeon. However, there is only one mechanic icon in the...
  2. Jazzhands

**REPORTED** [ALL] Cursor position offset in splitscreen

When playing splitscreen multiplayer on the Xbox One, the screen on the top has an offset between the cursor and the action being taken. This has a greater effect on lower (more zoomed out) zoom levels. This applies to all actions using the cursor, such as using tools, interacting with...
  3. Jazzhands

tModLoader How to make a modded gun use a vanilla non-ammo item as ammo?

I'm trying to make a gun that fires boulders and consumes boulders as ammo, but I don't know how to set Item.useAmmo to the boulder. I have attached the code for the gun and the projectile. Also, while in game, the projectile has a flaming trail. If someone could help me with either of these...
  4. Jazzhands

Game Mechanics Option to switch between old/new menu music

Personally, I prefer the old menu music over the new music, so I think it would be cool if there was a toggle added that used the old menu music as the default.
  5. Jazzhands

Resolved [Xbox One] Depth Meter Info Not Showing When Inventory Closed

When I have the depth meter in my inventory or equipped, it doesn't actually show the depth on screen while the inventory is closed.
  6. Jazzhands

Traveling Merchant bug

The Traveling Merchant spawned in the Underworld.
  7. Jazzhands

tModLoader Sky Lord's Random Mod

This is the homepage for my mod. If you have any questions or feedback, contact me here! Just so you know, this is my first mod, so any tips are appreciated.
  8. Jazzhands

Working as Designed Holy Protection Glitch

While wearing the familiar wig while having the holy protection buff, the duplicates that appear on either side both are headless.
  9. Jazzhands

1.4 Dungeon Bug

When I made my world and went into the dungeon, I found that there were sections of the dungeon that were completely blocked off.
Back
Top Bottom