Search results for query: *

• Users: ZJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ZJ

Tell me your most irrational fears.

Please describe your most completely irrational fears. If I do not think they are irrational, I will probably say so but this is for my own entertainment so do not take it personally. I think my most irrational fear is a hollywood-esc Tsunami, but even that is somewhat based in a rational fear...
  2. ZJ

Coding help.

last thing I promise. So basically I made a custom minion but the minion's buff keeps creating four exact errors, and I cannot decipher how to fix them. pls help. public override void Update(Player player, ref int buffIndex) { MyPlayer ModPlayer =...
  3. ZJ

Coding help.

So I am making a summon weapon and the unit info brings up an override error (CS0115) and I have searched a bunch and I cannot see what the problem is. please help. the only error is at (206, 29) using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  4. ZJ

broken code...

ok so basically I am trying to make a summon weapon. I know the name "crusty killer" isn't that cool but it's just supposed to be funny. Anyway, like many of the people on the AMA thread, I am new to C# and modding and I tried making this weapon and I am receiving many errors as you might...
Back
Top Bottom