Tell me your most irrational fears.

ZJ

Skeletron
Please describe your most completely irrational fears. If I do not think they are irrational, I will probably say so but this is for my own entertainment so do not take it personally. I think my most irrational fear is a hollywood-esc Tsunami, but even that is somewhat based in a rational fear. I wanted to know if any of you people have strange fears.

Underwater propellers
Like, for some reason those things scare me, even though neither on its own does.
(So I'm not scared of above water propellers nor do I have any kind of fear of water.)

Underwater propellers
Like, for some reason those things scare me, even though neither on its own does.
(So I'm not scared of above water propellers nor do I have any kind of fear of water.)
Interesting. I can see that as a reasonable fear though. maybe your mind could wander and you think about being sucked into the propeller underwater and being sliced in half? That is grim.

Underwater propellers
thanks for replying!

Snakeclowns... Bc why not lol
(Actually, that does sound both terrifying and hilarious at the same time)

When I was younger (from around 7 until I was 15ish) I was scared of flushing the loo in the dark. My babysitter though it would be fun to make me watch the Gremlin film when I was around 7, and it had a gremlin coming out of a toilet, either in the film or on the video cover. After that I was convinced that if I flushed in the dark, one would appear in the bog. I had to unlock the bathroom door, flush, and leg it to my room.

Thankfully I no longer have this fear.

Snakeclowns? XD good one mane.
Also, Animatronics...
Nothing that is not have a brain and a heart should NOT be moving...

When I was little there was a singing lobster that sang " Hot, Hot, Hot" and It freaked the living daylights out of me

(My BFF also has the same fear, so ik I'm not alone)

Wind closing my bedroom door. If someone so much as touches me when I am asleep, I will be awake in a split second sitting straight up, so when the wind slammed my door one night when I was right about to fall asleep I freaked out a bit.

I am afraid of this guy

1622068566862.png

Back
Top Bottom