Search results for query: *

• Users: Damn Train
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Damn Train

Items Rolling safe pet.

Act's similarly to a companion cube (animation-wise) and is obtainable randomly by shimmering any metal with some chance.
  2. Damn Train

Other Portal seed.

A seed where you can obtain portal gun at the start of the game, it also includes special generation where there are a lot of potal-placeable surfaces naturally generated, and anti portal surfaces ( similar to the pattern in which spikes generate ).
  3. Damn Train

Inventory close bug

When i close inventory my selected hotbar slot automatically goes one slot closer to first slot.
  4. Damn Train

Mobile Quality of life Hook suggestion

While ago in mobile 1.2 you could use hook only two ways use it from hotbar, or drag finger from player into direction you wanted to throw hook. And it was far better than additional joystick for hooks you introduced in 1.3 mobile. So i want option in settings (type of button that shows little...
  5. Damn Train

**REPORTED** [Mobile] If you try to to move an weapon

That is ranger gun class with scope equipped it throws it away from inventory
  6. Damn Train

Mobile Cursor colour change

On PC Terraria you can switch colour of cursor and golf ball pointing arrow On mobile you can't switch so there only one colour of golf pointing arrow (I really want to change colour of it), so you should add cursor/cross cursor view, and colour change cursor and golf ball pointing arrow...
  7. Damn Train

Weapons & Equip Terraspark boots

They (Terraspark boots) must have Dunerider's boots effect!!! Also auto jump for best boots in game would be nice addition.
  8. Damn Train

Mobile Chest's sorting in different way when horizontal positioning of hotbar

Since it don't affect the game, it not critical, but its annoying when you sorted chest, but now it unsorted. I suggest way to adding new button below the "button positionig of hotbar", "Chest sorting" with same variants or simple not resorting chests with horizontal hot bar at all
  9. Damn Train

Items Rainbooooow Trail

Devs spoilered this item. I waited it in Terraria, still it does not exist. I know what now it replaced by Celestial starboard (By the way its internal item name is Long Rainbow Trail Wings) I want to see it in game
  10. Damn Train

AMAA (Ask me almost anything)

Ask me anything?! This implies you can ask anything?!, but not means i'll answer questions, that i think, are dumb. So if you left unanswered even if i was online, you guessed it, you won't. :rolleyes: Games i've played are listed in my about page. But feel free to ask about them.
  11. Damn Train

Mobile Starting suffocate with Celestial Starboard's hover

Starting suffocate when hovering with celestial starboard into a sand block(s)
  12. Damn Train

Working as Designed Floret protector (Partially Suggestion)

Floret protector's Headpiece flower (exept petals) and dirt shouldn't be painted by dye In fact this is suggestion or/and issue report, because it will look many times better.
  13. Damn Train

**REPORTED** Tv head head broken

Hey have you ever tried reverse gravity with Video Visage eqiupped (Spoiler it is broken) At least when you moving (or staying) in reversed gravity It showing in true gravity position If you move it starts flipin between gravity
  14. Damn Train

Resolved Dynasty chairs

NPC (Especially cat) not sit properly on dynaty chair
  15. Damn Train

Arkhalis is shaking my character!!!

If i place cursor under my character, hold and use archalis and fly charachter starts showig in two directions at once i cant show that because only one direction per frame and it changing fastly Edit it only works if it approximately 6-10 degrees of vertical position in front of characters move...
  16. Damn Train

Royal scepter and shield can be shown at once

This is illogical it looks like scepter goes through shield IMPORTANT: Inner tube still does not go to stealth ever after my report thread posted over 2 moths ago
  17. Damn Train

Animation pieces occured

I don't know how to recreate this but sure it is strange Thats about that large chunk of pixels what are parts of my characters walking animation
  18. Damn Train

Items Life fruit alternative

You may not know but mana max is 400 and more cannot be achieved. As we have a life fruit for add more health make something like it, but for mana. So i suggest to add Crystalic moss What grow only on pearlstone. When used (or make dish from it idk) make mana indicators Cyan or Violet as...
  19. Damn Train

Great submissions on vanity contest

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/journeys-end-vanity-contest-submission-thread.86457/post-1930858 https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/journeys-end-vanity-contest-submission-thread.86457/post-1930939...
  20. Damn Train

Items Pizza chakram

Drop from hoplite or can be crafted from pizza (im not chose now) makes enemies move slower (inflict debuff yummy what slowes (melle -4% and moving -8% speed but adds +2% to damage)
Back
Top Bottom