**REPORTED** [Mobile] If you try to to move an weapon

MMMM... ONLY IF I TRY MOVE IN INVENTORY IT THROWS AWAY RANGER GUN WEAPON I'M HOLDING NOW, BECAUSE IT'S TRIES TO SCOPE ZOOM
There is no other types of items what uses scope

This require side program. Why should i if you could just try to represent this bug...

Last edited:
That is ranger gun class with scope equipped it throws it away from inventory
If I understand correctly, I’m not able to reproduce this. I’ve got the Rifle Scope, Sniper Scope, and Recon Scope equipped. When I move a gun from one spot in my inventory to another, it doesn’t throw it onto the ground.

I might not be understanding, if you can give step by step instructions of how you’re triggering the bug that might help. :)

If I understand correctly, I’m not able to reproduce this. I’ve got the Rifle Scope, Sniper Scope, and Recon Scope equipped. When I move a gun from one spot in my inventory to another, it doesn’t throw it onto the ground.

I might not be understanding, if you can give step by step instructions of how you’re triggering the bug that might help. :)
He means that when he moves with the inventory open he drops what he's holding.

Ah, thanks @Dreadnautilus5000. I’m not able to reproduce that either. With scopes equipped and inventory open, any weapon I use, whether it’s a gun or non-gun, doesn’t get thrown to the ground and I can walk and jump and fly.
Yes it not works without Aim and use on!
Just tried...
@Unit One He is incorrectly understood me you can move, but it not needed to trigger bug

Last edited:
Yes it not works without Aim and use on!
Just tried...
@Unit One He is incorrectly understood me you can move, but it not needed to trigger bug
Okay, I think I finally figured it out. With a scope equipped, and with the cursor extended towards the edge of the screen (enabling the scope range), when you attempt to move a gun to a different spot in inventory, it gets thrown to the ground. Aim+Use, or Aim Only doesn’t matter.

It’s been reported.

Back
Top Bottom