Search results for query: *

1. NikNotNoob

tModLoader Losing is Fun - A fairness mod

One thing... nerf... the... nurse... please!
  2. NikNotNoob

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

A piece of Pumpking pie: Get to the final wave of the pumpkin moon. I am the guardian!: Kill the dungeon guardian (although if anyone can find a better name, it would be nice). Full mana: Get full mana stars. Full health... for now: Get to 400hp. Full health... for real: Get to 500hp. Ice...
  3. NikNotNoob

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

So many bugs! The items on the ground despawn when you go too far. At least I was able to get the Grinch's mischief whistle from my first ice queen! :p
  4. NikNotNoob

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

WHERE ARE THE REINDEER BELLS?!?!
  5. NikNotNoob

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

But there are no coin guns on console edition The Terra blade will not be auto swung in another update or two. And also, me too I was tired because I have every single item in the game. This is gonna be great! :)
  6. NikNotNoob

NPCs & Enemies New Pet and Summons AI

The +1 Minion Capacity modifier would make people hesitate between damage, defense or capacity. Also, that would be useful for some people in pre-hardmode because of the low-capacity of minions. It could also be useful when using the mining armor to dig out big areas so you would have more...
  7. NikNotNoob

Biomes & Nature [Gabe's Community Project] - The Floating Fortress - Hardmode Floating Islands!

That could be a neat idea after the hardmode dungeon. :cool::happy:
  8. NikNotNoob

Thanks! It will be cool if new animations are added.:happy: Thanks a lot. Hope you will be enjoying this ;) (if implemented)
  9. NikNotNoob

Pets and summons are a thing we almost all have besides us when we go deep cave diving, when we go complete angler quests or even when we go Golem farming :cool:. The only thing is, when you're standing still or when there are no enemies nearby, the pets (and summons) will just stay stationary...
Back
Top Bottom