Search results for query: *

• Users: VaeVictis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VaeVictis

The "Cheesy" Criteria

I'm gonna start by saying, english is not my native language and sometimes I learn new words...since 1.3 was released I learned a new word "cheesy", I have not found a propper word for cheesy in my language...but after watching some threads and videos got what was about... Most people started...
  2. VaeVictis

PC Has someone got full gladiator gear? or is anyone interested in it?

Well as the title sey I really want to get the gladiator set, but wait!, it's terrible! low defense and no set bonus, makes it, totally not worth it...you could say, ok but it looks awesome so it's still viable as vanity...maybe but how about the drop rate? 1.67 it seems not that low, but...
  3. VaeVictis

Your favorite weapons by how it looks...

There are a lot of great weapons, by it's damage, dps, attack speed OPness whatever but what about visuals? so like the title says: name 3 (or less) favorite weapons for every type by it's looking it doesn't matter if you don't even use it. I'll start: Ranged: Pulse Bow, Titanium Repeater...
  4. VaeVictis

VaeVictis building

wanted to show what I've builded so far...I try to avoid building stuff that's already done, things like villages and castles (mostly becuase they didn't look as I wanted :sigh:) these are my buildings...comment, view, critisism, suggestions or whatever, thanks for passing by :)...
  5. VaeVictis

The Good ol' what is/are your fav RPG games and why

Classic thread in a videogame forum, good way to share videogames to try, or a mate to play with so...what's your favorite RPG so far?, and the reason...try something better than "because it's awesome" and the like jrpg, action rpg, pen & paper, mmorpg, online, are included. my favs: I'm more...
  6. VaeVictis

what references would you like to see in terraria?

talking about references, there are some items, enemies, quotes in terraria which are based or taken from another video games, movies, cartoon or whatever, like the Breaker blade, Phaseblade and saber, "the expedition efficiency" line from the cyborg and the "good day to die line from the...
  7. VaeVictis

Items Craftable Traps (concept)

since I play terraria I've noticed that a lot of people like to build those afk farms placing traps and everything...and most people build arenas for end-game bosses/events also with traps to help them finish those events and to kill bosses faster and easier. Reasons for this Suggestions: A...
  8. VaeVictis

I need Suggestions from ranged experts

Hi, as the title says I went 99% of my gameplay as melee, but I'm really interested in ranged gameplay which seems more challenging, I think I have most of end-game ranged weapons also shroomite armor, but I have a few questions starting from gun selection. at this stage I mostly play invasion...
  9. VaeVictis

Biomes & Nature New tree shape for Crimson and Corruption

Hi I'm new here, but I thought about this, it's just a "visual suggestion" nothing big, but every biome has it's own tree, except for Crimson and Corruption which looks just like a normal tree but with different colour. just saying corruption and crimson would look better with a new more...
  10. VaeVictis

Hi from the last corner of the world

came to say Hi, I saw the trailer and I though, this thing looks fun, so I bought after bellator I'm gonna play it, sorry about my possible bad english now or in future posts, it's not my native language.
Back
Top Bottom