Search results for query: *

• Users: AxerTheAxe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader [Solved] Help making an item only fishable in the ocean biome.

Hi, I have been having some trouble with creating fishable items and I am trying to make a item one fishable in the ocean. Here is a snippet of my fishing code(Not all of it) public override void CatchFish(Item fishingRod, Item bait, int power, int liquidType, int poolSize, int worldLayer, int...
  2. AxerTheAxe

Resolved [Solved] Error after doing seemingly nothing to my mod.

Hello, I was loading my mod and then got this error. The error occurs when I start the game with the mod/enable the mod. I'm usually able to fix problems like this but after searching for a few hours I cant fin any solutions and I am stumped. Any help is aprichiated. [21:27:53] [1/INFO]...
  3. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader [SOLVED] Projectile summon sound constantly repeats.

Hello, I have been searching around on source code and other sources and haven't found a way to play the sound once, or stop the sound from playing. Here is my sound playing code in my projectile code: public virtual void PlaySound1() { Main.PlaySound(SoundID.Item43...
  4. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Modded tile / block can only be placed above ground.

Hello, I am making a modded tile (3x3) yet when I go to place the block it only allows me to place it above the blocks. (Image shown below) Code(For the tile) using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ObjectData; namespace...
  5. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Help with mod tile texture?

Hi! I am making a texture for a tile in my mod (image attached) and I am having problems with the grid. I am using the image attached but it shows u as a pink block. Thanks for any help and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
  6. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Yoyo shoots too many projectiles.

HI! I am making a yoyo shoot some enchanted sword beams with projectile.newprojectile and I only want it to spawn one projectile but it shoots many in a short time. Thanks! Here is my code: public override void PostAI() { if (Main.rand.NextBool()) {...
  7. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to make a yoyo projectile shoot a projectile? (Like the terrarian)

Hi! I've worked with projectile.new projectile to spawn projectiles before but can't seem to apply it to a yoyo. All I want is the projectile to shoot from the front of the yoyo without randomized directions or anything. Thanks!
  8. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How do tile textures work?

Hi! I Have been making a tile (bigger than just a single block) and I don't know how to texture it. I know there is a grid you have to use and I have put a grid over my image but it doesn't work. Id there some code I have to put in that changes the dimensions? (Like item.width/height) Thanks...
  9. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to make a vanilla tile / block drop a modded item?

I have looked at sourcecode and tried editing some code I already have and haven't got any results. Thanks for any help!
  10. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader ItemID doesn't work in my recipie?

HI! I was adding a recipie to a item but it gives me this error: "The name ItemID does not exist in the current context" I was developing a mod a few months ago but my pc broke and I lost all the mod files so I have done this before but it isn't working now. Here is my code: public override...
  11. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to clone accessory effects into one modded accessory?

Hi! I am making an accessory that is a combination of Hermes boots, and bundle of balloons. Is there a way to copy the effects of both of them into the accessory? Thanks!
  12. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Adding bundle of balloons an modded accessory.

HI, I have looked this up and can't find out how. I want to add the bundle of balloons jumps to a modded accessory. Thanks! Also if you have a list of all the vanilla accessory buffs that would be appreciated. Thanks!
  13. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Modded counterweight shoots arrows?

Hi! I am making an accessory that adds a yoyo counterweight. Here is the code I'm using: public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual) { player.yoyoString = true; player.counterWeight = 1; } It shoots wooden arrows instead of a...
  14. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to make modded bullet / ammo shoot out of a vanilla gun?

Hi! I have been looking everywhere for this but have not found it. I made a modded projectile and ammo that I want to shoot out of the vanilla snowball cannon. How do I do this? Thanks!
  15. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to make an item drop from enemies in the ice biome?

Hi, I have looked on the forums and have not been able to find any forum that solves my problem. Thanks!
  16. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Error making recipe for vanilla items.

Hi! I am trying to make a file to make recipes for vanilla items but I am getting an error. I used this guide for the code and help but nothing has worked. Thanks! This is the error: An error building overload. Make sure you have exactly 1 class extending mod. Found overload.overload...
  17. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Cant make color red?

Ok so, this is a weird post but here we go. I am making a last prism type weapon with a red laser. But I cant figure out how to get a good red (code shows below). If this is too stupid of a post tell me. Thank you. private const float BeamColorHue = 1f; private const float BeamHueVariance =...
  18. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader Making a modded bullet (Just projectile no item) shoot out of a modded gun and apply a debuff.

HI, I have been attempting to figure this out for ages. I have been wanting to make a modded projectile shoot out of a modded gun and apply a debuff for months. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the code for by gun and bullet Gun: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using...
  19. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How do you put custom mod items into vanilla boss bags?

Hello! I have looked everywhere for this. I want to have a modded item drop from the expert Eater Of Worlds Loot / Boos bag. I have looked at Here and many other places but haven't found an awnser. Thank you!
  20. AxerTheAxe

tModLoader How to fire a projectile from a minion

Hello! I made a custom minion in my mod and would like it to shoot a projectile but I do not know-how. Thanks for any help!
Back
Top Bottom