Search results for query: *

1. Joker The Hunter

Resolved F***. RUSSIAN. FACEBOOK. JUST HELP ME IT'S THE SECOND TIME

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE
  2. Joker The Hunter

bunny hood as the knight mask

me and some peoples on a discord server are going to do a for the worthy master mode (it's the 4th time) and I was told to innovate in vanity, so I did it to get better. (it was done quickly, so it's not that good) if you want to do this one make a full black caracter with familiar chothes...
  3. Joker The Hunter

Amongus ninja

This is for a friend and for him download, I will delete this after him download yea bout that i just got a virus on my computer and had to factory reset i still have some of the files saved and im tring to work out better textures than i had because some were a bit off and some were just...
  4. Joker The Hunter

Resolved some one help me

:red: facebook, I just want see textures
  5. Joker The Hunter

Hellstone solar cultist

Well... This one have a little history behind of the creation. on the work-in-progress texture pack there was a guy wanting help with his mod (ideas, programating and art... you get it), I offered my help and he accepted and I gave him one idea, a hellstone robe, a upgrade for mages that have no...
  6. Joker The Hunter

longer worm scarf

I was thinking about the worm scarf and "why this is so small?" and I did this because of it (I made two versions of the same style because the first one looks good but it looks strange for some reason for me)
  7. Joker The Hunter

Texture Pack Clean flying broom and with common wood

Well ... I just did it because I was bored and was looking for something to do, I hope you enjoy it. Here a little comparison between then
Back
Top Bottom