Search results for query: *

• Users: Oliverrook
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Way too many mimics + stuff frozen on screen

So... I've been playing some modded Terraria and... I have two weird bugs, one of which is fixed by going to main menu and back again. The first causes stuff to just get stuck on screen that's supposed to disappear: The other is almost game breaking for me. See, I'm using Eternity mode from...
  2. O

Working as Designed Weird minor bug with fox tail accessory

So, for some reason, whenever I put on the fox tail accessory from the zoologist, it never shows up. I've tried using no other accessories, no armor, full armor, full accessories, vanity and non-vanity, but it never shows up. I'm playing on journey mode, using the master mode difficulty setting...
  3. O

Suddenly Can't Autoswing

So, just changed what mods I'm using, and now suddenly I can't autoswing tools. I'm not using Terraria overhaul. It makes it really annoying to mine or build anything, and I'm not sure what's causing it. Hero's Where's my Items Antiaris Not enough flame throwers Mod Helper's Better Take a Power...
  4. O

Destroyer Glitch - Not sure what mod

So, I've recently been trying to defeat the Destroyer in Hardmode, but noticed that whenever it spawns, 90%+ of its segments are immediately destroyed, but none of its health goes with it, making it incredibly difficult to hit and almost impossible to beat in just one night, as it still burrows...
  5. O

tModLoader Possible Mod - The Pandorian - Calamity Mod Expansion - The end all be all - Thoughts?

So, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I feel like I may actually want to go through with this idea. I want to hear your thoughts on it, and whether you think I should pursue trying to get a team together to make it. The concept of this mod would be for an "End all be all" fight...
  6. O

tModLoader Oliverrook's Mini-mod Collection (New Bricks From Bars)

Oliverrook's Mini-Mod Collection (New Bricks From Bars!) This is where I will be uploading my mini-mods that I make whenever I notice something in Terraria that either A) Really Aggravates me, B) Seems to be missing, or C) Because I felt like it. Only one mod for now, but expect more over time...
  7. O

The Unofficial Plan for Keeping Terraria Modding Alive

I think it's safe to say terraria modding has gone through a LOT of phases, which has hurt the community more than the 1.2.5 to 1.3.2 update for minecraft's modding community (and that's saying a lot there), and I think it's time to establish a few guidelines to keep the community up and on its...
  8. O

tAPI Snapsticks Mod - Insanely Fast Melee

Snapsticks Mod By Oliverrook Hey! Got a really powerful weapon that is slower than a green slime in honey? Got a really cool Megashark but no ammo? Have a ton of random metals lying about and don't know what to do with them? Well, have I got a treat for you. Introducing the Snapstick! This...
Back
Top Bottom