tModLoader Possible Mod - The Pandorian - Calamity Mod Expansion - The end all be all - Thoughts?

Should I try to make this?

• Total voters

Oliverrook

Terrarian
So, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I feel like I may actually want to go through with this idea.
I want to hear your thoughts on it, and whether you think I should pursue trying to get a team together to make it.
The concept of this mod would be for an "End all be all" fight taking place after the Calamity Mod, which if won, would allow the player to access to a thing called "The Nexus", which would allow them to travel between Terraria world saves on their computer, essentially making it so you have an infinite canvas with which to use, and could allow for some really cool prospects such as creating worlds that are entirely one biome, or creating an enormous build that takes up almost an entire surface, while still being able to utilize more space.
This would be done by essentially unloading the current world and then loading in another, spawning the player into the new one, making it seem like you just traveled between worlds.

In addition to this, it would allow the player access to several powerful items, and some cool cosmetics:

True Nexus (Sword)
Damage - 650
Knockback - Configurable
Speed - 10 (Very Fast)
Critical Chance - 25%
Every swing sends out 3 homing projectiles that target the nearest non-friendly NPC. If these homing projectiles last for more than 3 seconds, they will each split into 3 additional projectiles, making a total of 9 homing projectiles. These projectiles will cause the Pandorite Debuff, and have infinite piercing, and can go through solid tiles. In addition, every percentage to damage increase effecting this item will be doubled, including those that would apply damaging debuffs.
Rarity - Prismatic
Value - 20 P 15 G 15 S 15 C

Nexus Portal Activator
Consumable
Use with Nexus Portal
Activates the Nexus Portal, allowing for travel throughout terraria worlds.
Warning: Do not attempt to enter worlds with different mod-setups. There WILL BE ISSUES.

Pandorite
Material
This material is somehow simultaneously the softest and hardest material in existance. It seems like anything made from this would be unrivaled in its capabilities.

God Status
The Pandorian has officially recognized you as a God among Terrarians. As such, he has bestowed upon you the status of a God, allowing you to come and go through the Nexus as you see fit, and giving you the ability to create your own worlds and connect them through the Nexus.

The Void (Magic)
Damage - Instant Kill on Non-Bosses
Knockback - 0
Speed - 10 (Very Fast)
Critical Chance - 0%
This weapon is capable of instantly killing any non-boss, non-friendly in a single hit. Each time it does this it will use up a charge. When these charges run out, you will have to wait 1 in-game day for them to come back.
500/500 charges

Pandorite Digging Claws
Damage - 50
Knockback - 1
Speed - 2 (Insanely Fast)
Use Speed - 1 (Insanely Fast)
Pickaxe Power - 1,000,000%
Axe Power - 10,000%
Hammer Power - 10,000%
These digging claws are able to mine anything and everything with incredible speed. Right clicking with them will change them from Pickaxe mode, to Axe mode, to Hammer mode, and back to Pickaxe. Because of their speed, they also make for fairly decent weapons. They also ignore enemy inviciblity frames.

Dragon Aura
Consumable
Using this item will permanently grant the Dragon Aura buff, doubling all stats and allowing infinite flight, even without wings. In addition mana costs will be halved and damage taken recuded by 45%.

Cosmetic Outfit Box
Consumable
Right Click to Open
Using this item will give you the Pandorian's Cosmetic set, which contains the following:
- Pandorian Mask
- Pandorian Costume Top
- Pandorian Costume Bottom
- Pandorian Aura Dye x9
- Shadow Aura Dye x3
- 3 Random Cosmetic Pieces

Boss Fight (Note these stats are a HIGHLY WIP setup, and most likely will not be final. Also note, this fight is assuming the player has already beaten Supreme Calamitas. All stats are for Death Mode. Also, as said previously, this fight is meant to be an end all be all for the game, thus it is meant to be very long and very hard, no matter what equipment the player has):

HP: 1,000,000,000 (Deathmode)
Def: 3,000 (Deathmode)
Damage Reduction: 95% (Deathmode)
Attacks: Melee - 8,000 (Deathmode)
Void Beam - 10,000 (Deathmode)
Surround Beam (Unavoidable) - 5,000 (Deathmode)
Flare Aura - 11,000 (Deathmode)
Void Life - 20,000 (Deathmode)
Existence Cannon - 15,000 (Deathmode)
Storm of the Void - 3,000 (Deathmode)
Tail Storm - 13,000 (Deathmode)
Pandorian's Rage - 17,000 (Deathmode)
The Power of the Nexus - 25,000 (Deathmode)
Absolute Negation - 30,000 (Deathmode)
Other Attacks - 9,000 (Deathmode)
Speed Multiplier - 5/(Health/Max Health) Max 1000% (Deathmode)

...hmmmm...i dunno...sounds like something but...isn't that a little op?i like the idea about the world traveling but else you might want to make it a bit less op

...hmmmm...i dunno...sounds like something but...isn't that a little op?i like the idea about the world traveling but else you might want to make it a bit less op
Like I said. HIGHLY wip. Already made some changes to the idea on my "planning" file.
And yeah, I'm thinking about changing this up quite a bit, for instance rather than giving him ridiculous amounts of health and damage, he can instead have a steady regen rate and make attacks faster and harder to avoid. I also might change it so you can only take a certain number of hits, sort of like Supreme Calamitas. I'll update this post soon, probably sometime before the 4th.

Only if you leave out Yharim because I THINK that they are adding him to the mod. If not, then do it.

Back
Top Bottom