Search results for query: *

1. Happiz

tModLoader Kirby's Terraria Mod (A Kirby-Terraria crossover mod!)

UPDATE 12/24/2022: My mod was updated yesterday to 1.4! Now it's actually relevant! A Terraria mod that centers itself around the name of the pink puff himself(despite him not being in the mod)! Using weapons, NPCs, and accessories found throughout the franchise's long catalog of games! Some...
  2. Happiz

tModLoader Kirby's Terraria Mod | Kirby themed Terraria mod for Tmodloader 1.3! (and probably 1.4)

Hey there! Like Kirby? No? Well if you don't like Kirby then you probably don't exist because everyone loves Kirby! What's there to hate? He's literally shaped like a friend! Well what if I told you I can bring that Kirby magic to Terraria, but not just that, but integrate it with the regular...
  3. Happiz

tModLoader MODDED WORLD NOT WORKING PROPERLY - BACKGROUND TILES NOT LOADING

Okay so here's what happened... I recently got internet back on my computer after being so absent, and I decided that for once in a long time I decided to update my terraria mods. So I updated the mods and then I continued my (mostly) thorium playthrough. Though when I join there was a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom