tModLoader Kirby's Terraria Mod | Kirby themed Terraria mod for Tmodloader 1.3! (and probably 1.4)

Happiz

Terrarian
Hey there! Like Kirby? No? Well if you don't like Kirby then you probably don't exist because everyone loves Kirby! What's there to hate? He's literally shaped like a friend! Well what if I told you I can bring that Kirby magic to Terraria, but not just that, but integrate it with the regular Terraria experience(well everything except Kirby himself for now)! That's right, I made a Kirby themed Terraria mod! I present you...

icon.png

Kirby's Terraria Mod!

I have many things in store for this mod! It's no big time content mod like Thorium or Calamity or Split, but I hope that the content is spread out far enough to extend throughout an entire playthrough anyways!

Featuring:

- Over 20 enemies hailing from the series.

- Multiple bosses found throughout the entire progression of the game.

- Over 40 weapons from the Kirby series and unique to the mod.

- Extras!

- Occasional updates! (no promises)

Here are some sprites from the mod:

-Some enemies appearing in the mod
WaddleDee.png
BladeKnight.png
SirKibble.png
BurningLeo.png

- Whispy Woods's Terraria redesign
ThumbnailWhispy.png

- Some weapons appearing in the mod
HeroSword.png
BeamStaff.png
StarRod.png
Hammer.png
GordoSmalls.png

FrostyIce.png
ToyHammer.png
LaserBeam.png
ShinobiScroll.png

I already showed off a lot of the mod on my YouTube channel and on Reddit, so check those out if you got time. I hope you all enjoy the mod. Until then, that's all!

Attachments

• ChakramCutter.png
    ChakramCutter.png
    831 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:
You should consider addiŋ weapons based on copy abilities like ice+rock, cutter, cutter+cutter, fire+cutter, bomb, bomb+bomb, and ice+shock from Kirby 64.

Back
Top Bottom