Search results for query: *

1. Dudelbaum

PC Your weirdest world/map!

Yeah, so it seems. Doing the combo thing is actually a good idea to find out what makes it go wrong, but it is kinda late now. With the release of the new update in less than a month, most mods will probably stop working either way. Might as well wait until everything settles down and see how...
  2. Dudelbaum

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Omg! You are right! I didn't see it. I mean, I never got there. You actually spoiled it for me😂. I only revealed the map for the sake of showing you the features that I discovered during my playthrough. Edit: I dunno how I missed the ice pyramid. It's like right near the end of the minecart...
  3. Dudelbaum

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

That's so true! Most of the times I got killed by a boulder I just assumed it was a boulder 'cause you don't even see them coming.
  4. Dudelbaum

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Ah, damn! I just made a thread about strange worlds. Oh well, might as well post here, too. Behold the realm I hail from: The world had a build-in hellavator that went halfway down till it reached the Spade Chasm (as I call it). Afterward, you just let gravity do its thing. And it also had a...
  5. Dudelbaum

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

I can't say how many times I was in the middle of building something only to see Slime is falling from the sky! written in the corner of the screen. Frustration and rage are what I feel whenever I read that line. Cause now I am buried in annoying slimes and then I kill enough of them and there...
  6. Dudelbaum

PC Your weirdest world/map!

I am really curious to know what kind of strange anomalies did you encounter upon generating a new world. If possible post pictures as well. I'll begin: I decided to start a new world with a new Terrarian some time ago and I ended up with a really wacky place. I'm not sure if it was all-natural...
  7. Dudelbaum

First time here!

Ave! I'm also new on these forums, although I've been the game since forever. Forum diffidence, I guess:joy:
Back
Top Bottom