Search results for query: *

• Users: wCrane
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. wCrane

NPCs & Enemies (Adventurer?) Quest NPC

As I am on my iPad, with a terrible internet connection right now, I won't go into incredible detail with this. However, I will update it, and try to add sprites, when I get back home in less that a week (if people even read the thread and want me to) Now; The Adventurer (feel free to suggest...
  2. wCrane

Expert Duke Fishron Arena

Well, I just managed to kill expert duke fishron, with the summoner class on my first try. Only problem was getting the Truffle Worm.. The arena I used was rather simple; just a big box, in the middle of the ocean that goes from the top of the water, up to space. (I can't figure out how to...
  3. wCrane

Weapons & Equip Jungle/Chlorophyte Variants

So, I've been gone for quite a while, and this is an idea that I've wanted to do for a while, so for the past couple of days, I've been working on this; (I know other people have probably done this, but this is my take on it. Hope you all like it.) This would be a variant to 'Chlorophyte'...
  4. wCrane

doors..

I know this sounds really stupid, but: how do you open doors? ._. I've had to just bust down and place back my door every time I want to get in/out of my house (btw I've only been playing mac for 20 mins ._.)
  5. wCrane

can't view the mac/linux beta test social group..

Why can't i view the social group? it let me see it earlier.. so, why not now?..
  6. wCrane

Weapons & Equip Hardmode crimson/corruption armour

THIS POST HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REDONE: THESE ARE THE IMPROVED VERSIONS OF THE ORIGINAL POST. (I know that the Pure Hallowed armour and Pure Underworld? armour don't look like the normal ones, thats because I based the colour scheme off of the biome chests) The squarish things at the bottom...
  7. wCrane

Why not for mac?

Terraria is on PC, xbox, mobile, (and I think others) but not mac, why? Developing Terraria for mac would bring in a lot more players, and probably lots of people (me included) have mistakenly bought Terraria thinking it was for mac too...
  8. wCrane

Bugs I've noticed...

note 1: I like notes note 2: I'll number them to make them easier to read 1: Flame dyes don't show up (not to important) 2: Souls of night don't drop in the crimson 3: Corruptors/Floaty Grosses don't spawn (I'm guessing because I've spent at least 3-4 hours trying to find them) 4: Paladins...
  9. wCrane

Frost armour ._.

Note: This is not a suggestion for a new armour, it is merely a question about the armour Why is it a melee and ranged armour? There are multiple magic and melee based weapons themed around ice, but only one ranged weapon based around ice, whats more, the mobs in the snow biome (including the...
  10. wCrane

Items more pets

Something that I was thinking is that, theres no way to go around on multiplayer and show off that you've beaten a certain boss, (yes I know there's boss trophies, but you can't just go around throwing them everywhere...) so I was thinking that it would be neat if there were boss pets (and yes I...
  11. wCrane

Weapons & Equip Under world biome chest

I've been wondering this for a while, because the underworld is a very important part of Terraria, so, why no biome chest? Possibly it could be a ranged weapon too, because there's 2 melee ones (corruption, crimson) and (kind of) 2 magic ones (snow, hallow) but only one ranged (jungle). I was...
Back
Top Bottom