Search results for query: *

• Users: Count Yum
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Count Yum

Blocks & Decoration Accessories and Dyes for Mannequins

Although you can place a mannequin to display armor or vanity sets, there is no way of applying dyes or vanity accessories to the mannequin. Allowing the player to paint mannequins would not extend the functionality of all dyes and would not not allow the use of accessories on mannequins. A...
  2. Count Yum

NifSkope help?

I've been trying to edit some armor for Fallout: New Vegas, and after I make the changes, save it, and load it in the GECK, the added parts of other armors don't show up on the rendering. I can open the saved .nif file and the changes are still there, so I know it saved properly, but it just...
  3. Count Yum

Items Cap Sidearm - an Upgrade to the Phoenix Blaster!

Ok, to start out, I will clarify the name. I got "Cap" from the top part of a mushroom (Due to Shroomite bars being used in crafting), and "Sidearm" is a generic name for smaller weapons such as pistols or other small firearms. Next, a sprite, next to the Phoenix Blaster and the Handgun for...
  4. Count Yum

Blocks & Decoration Star Lanterns (Heart lanterns for mana!)

A lantern crafted out of x1 mana crystal x4 chain It would function very similarly to a heart lantern or a campfire, but instead of making health regeneration faster, it would make your mana regeneration faster.
  5. Count Yum

NPCs & Enemies NPCs Defend Themselves

I personally think that NPCs should at least try to defend themselves rather than getting beaten up by zombies, but nothing too powerful, as people would summon earlier bosses near NPCs for an easier fight. ex: Arms Dealer uses something like the handgun or flintlock pistol Demolitionist uses a...
Back
Top Bottom