Search results for query: *

• Users: Original
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Original

Items Leash - Carrying Critters About

I've had a small idea for a little 'pointless' item in Terraria (much like the beach ball) that I think would give critters a bit more of a lifelike feel to them, rather than just being part of a scrolling background (which they kind of feel like now). It isn't a huge item, just a little idea I...
  2. Original

Game Mechanics Building Modifiers For Accessories (Giving Builders A Helping Hand)

The title really says it all. Modifers for building that you can put on your accessories. Sounds good? Here are the modifiers: ( The Obsidian Shield is for demonstration purposes ) PLACEMENT SPEED Deft Obsidian Shield- Plus 1% placement speed Shrewd Obsidian Shield- Plus 2% placement speed...
  3. Original

How many Platinum Coins does your main world have?

Well, I recently hit 12 platinum on my new world ( Which is 1.2billion copper coins collected :O ) and I wondered if this was normal for a 'main world' to have, or if it was a bit less ( My world isn't complete yet at all, I only just finished making the final endgame set of armour, and I...
  4. Original

Weapons & Equip The Dual Glaive - Hardmode Spear

I had this idea a while back, for a weapon called the Dual Glaive. I think this weapon would be ideal for when you're surrounded by enemies, but other Post-Plantera but Pre-Endgame weapons won't do the trick. Here it is. Dual Glaive Damage: 57 Strong Knockback Medium Speed Drops from Lihzahrds...
  5. Original

Can someone please help me?

Ok, I am making a suggestion thread, and I wondered if anybody could tell me how to get an image from my computer's files on to the thread, as I only see the ability to paste, and to copy a URL into the forum.
  6. Original

Thoughts On The Coingun? + Twins Kill in 15 seconds with no Buffs on a Blood Moon

I have recently discovered the Coin Gun, after acquiring it on my ranger playthrough. I had heard of it's power, but never tried it myself, as I am a single-player kind of person, so going on to mulitplayer servers and spawning it in isn't much of an option, unless I'm bored. Whilst farming the...
  7. Original

NPCs & Enemies Waterlogged- A Golem Debuff

I had an idea whilst fighting Golem. When fighting him, the player must zip around a lot to attack, and because of this, and the inability to concentrate fire, Golem is a tough enemy to speedkill without using the Tsunami teleportation trick. So, I came up with an idea to make Golem more...
  8. Original

Poetry Poems For You- Taking Requests!

Hey guys! Here you can request poems for me to write for your signature, about you. It could be about your Terraria character or anything you want! Just tell me what kind of poem you want, (rhyming, haiku, agnostic, etc.) and I will make it for you! NOTE: If you use one in your signature, please...
  9. Original

Thoughts On Otherworld?

What do you guys think about the upcoming follow-up to Terraria? If you don't know about it, you can find out here
  10. Original

Favourite class? And why?

To be honest, I have no idea what my favourite class is. I love Ranger, but Mage just has so many amazing spells... Summons are cool, I love to go melee, but I had to choose the mage. What are you guys's favourite classes?
  11. Original

Member-Run Project Suggest Short Stories or Poems for me to write! :3

Hi. I love to write stories and poems, but I never get any ideas. I need some suggestions from people. They can be anything, about totally random topics, or specific scenarios. They can be about you, or someone you know, or anyone and anything. Please, get suggesting! OPEN!
  12. Original

Help Any Experienced Casters?

So basically, I decided to play through the entirety of Terraria up until the Frost Moon as a caster before 1.3 arrives, because I realised (with much shock and anger at myself) that I had never really played as a caster before. Sure I've logged onto some servers with free items, and speedkilled...
  13. Original

PC Best Magic Weapon? (Poll)

My choice is the Magnet Sphere :D If yours isn't on there, tell me.
  14. Original

NPCs & Enemies The Lihzahrd Clan

Lihzahrd. It isn't explored very much in Terraria, only when fighting golem. All we know is that they have temples (which suggets religion) and that they worship the sun. From the look of the temple, it's only logical to say the religion was disbanded, leaving only Golem to us. So let's say...
  15. Original

Short Story Companionship

I've been working on this for a bit now, focusing more on the 'real' side of Terraria if you will. Hope you like it! The three men stood on their makeshift wooden platform, each one covered in a film of moist sweat, and staring down at the mass of magma beneath them. One of the men gripped a...
  16. Original

Zombosis's Introduction <3

Hello everyone :D I'm Zombosis, and I'm pretty new to Terraria tbh. I started about 3 months ago with Terraria iOS. I loved it and couldn't stop playing it, and got all the way to hardmode. That was when I got Terraria on PC, and I am currently addicted to that. P.S I love zombies, whether they...
  17. Original

What Is Everyone's Favourite Weapon?

So, I was thinking last night, what my favourite weapon in Terraria actually is. It took me a lot of thinking, but it came down to 3. Death Sickle, Magnet Sphere and Piranha Gun. What weapons do you guys enjoy using the most? :D
Back
Top Bottom