Weapons & Equip The Dual Glaive - Hardmode Spear

Do you like this idea?

• Nuuu! No way! (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, It's awesome :3

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ZOMG RED ADD THIS NOW!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh... It's okay... (Tell me how to improve)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Original

Eye of Cthulhu
I had this idea a while back, for a weapon called the Dual Glaive.
I think this weapon would be ideal for when you're surrounded by enemies, but other Post-Plantera but Pre-Endgame weapons won't do the trick.
Here it is.

Dual Glaive
Damage: 57
Strong Knockback
Medium Speed
Drops from Lihzahrds in the Lihzahrd Temple (0.5% chance)
DualSpear1.png

The idea is it will swing in front of you like a normal spear, but instead of coming back, It will swing back behind you, and hit all enemies behind you before returning.

Tell me if you like it, tell me if you don't!

Last edited:
needs a better sprite and i think it would be better if both sides came out at once since the design is made to keep enemies away on both sides of the player.to balance this out it should be slightly smaller than the chlorophyte partisan

.maybe base the sprite off those Aztec paddle looking swords but have a chain linking them in the middle or something fancy like that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426887756][/DOUBLEPOST]other than that its a great idea

@willsp That was an off topic comment, here we talk about suggestions not critiquing each others sprites.

Now I'm going to say this is unnecessary for the game and it is underpowered.

The sprite has nothing to do with the relative size, which I haven't decided yet.
P.S I will buff it, but I don't think it's unnecessary at all. It's a unique weapon and it makes and enemy with a small drop pool's pool bigger. How is it unnecessary at all?

Back
Top Bottom