Search results for query: *

1. MonsterMo

Hotbar Automatic-Switching Bug

Been a while mate. I just thought of something that could be causing the issue. I've just updated my BIOS for my laptop to see if that fixes anything, also I'm gonna try re-install my video card drivers. I'll let you know if either of these work
  2. MonsterMo

Okay, so I've tried both disabling as many drivers as possible and re-binding auto-select but none solved the issue. There is obviously another possible solution which would be completely re-installing Windows 10, which would clean up the entire system. However, that is a last resort. Are there...
  3. MonsterMo

In that case, I'll try and disable as many inputs as I can via Device Manager (without obviously rendering my laptop unusable lol), and see if that fixes anything, I'll also try rebinding the Auto-Select option and will let you know if this fixes anything. Thanks for the suggestion <3
  4. MonsterMo

Yeah exactly, on my desktop pc I don't have this issue at all. Thing is, that raises the question: what the bloody hell is causing the bug on my laptop?
  5. MonsterMo

I highly doubt it's to do with hardware, because the keyboard and mouse I'm using now I plugged into my desktop pc at home. And running Terraria was fine - no problems. I'm fairly certain it can't be to do with pc specs either, because I'm using a gaming laptop which is able to run The Witcher 3...
  6. MonsterMo

I actually set up my second monitor today, and yeah even with a second monitor, the problem still persists. Like you, I run in windowed borderless, and instead of alt tabbing I just click on second monitor. Glad I'm not the only one who has this problem.
  7. MonsterMo

I've had this bug for a while now and attempted to solve it myself but alas I failed ^^. Essentially, sometimes when I use an item (weapon, potion, summon, anything) that's in my hotbar, once I stop pressing left click the hotbar will automatically switch to whatever is in the 9th slot (see...
  8. MonsterMo

Resolved Terraria keeps freezing for ~1 or 2 seconds

Installed on my SSD, been playing for about 40mins now, haven't had a single freeze I think that may have done it, will update to confirm. Thanks so much for your help, can't believe it was that simple to (hopefully) fix smh <3
  9. MonsterMo

Will have a go, is currently installed on my HDD, will install on my SSD. Thanks
  10. MonsterMo

Hello everyone, For a few months now, I've had this issue with Terraria where the game will freeze for ~1 or 2 seconds then return to normal. It's important to note is that when the game freezes it is the whole game and not just the screen, in other words when a freeze happens the game stops and...
Back
Top Bottom