• Users: Cyroganal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cyroganal

Final Destination

this is for pvp
  2. Cyroganal

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ideas I would like to see in Terraria

Since I don't want anything to get too unbalanced, I'll leave one idea here for right now and come back to this later if I have anything else. 1. Sky lakes should have a guaranteed Water Chest, possibly some crates too. Not many people take fishing in Terraria too seriously--- often calling...
  3. Cyroganal

3rd Angel, Sachiel

Really happy with how this turned out!
  4. Cyroganal

Guide to Operation V

This is going to be about a strategy I've developed for controlling the world's infection spread. Please note that this is mainly intended for people who play Terraria in a more conservative way. Personally, I take a lot of time with the game, which is why I like this strategy. Table of...
  5. Cyroganal

(unfinished) Snow Pylon

I'm doing a Master mode playthrough with some bois, and I claimed the Snow pylon.. thankfully Khaios' Snow pylon video came out like 2 days before, so with a head full of inspiration, here's what i got done in several hours. 2nd edition:
  6. Cyroganal

PC The best Pre-Hardmode Magic Set

For along time, the clear answer has been Meteor armor, but not anymore. Anyways, I just wrote a bit about comparing the armors.. here's the doc, and also, I apologize for the "general unprofessionalism" lol...
  7. Cyroganal

tModLoader tmod still wont install? bruh

Hey can someone tell me why I cant download Tmod? I'm using family share, so I think its because I technically don't own Terraria. Whenever I press download for Tmodloader, the prompt appears signifying that its starting to download, but then it brings me back to my library and it won't...
  8. Cyroganal

tmodloader wont install

For some reason, when I press "Install Now" on the page for Tmodloader, it brings me back to the steam library and highlights Terraria. I have access to Terraria through family share, so maybe that's the problem, as I technically don't "own" the game. A pop-up appears after I click the button...
  9. Cyroganal

Resolved resolution bug

So I was changing my resolution and now I can't play Terraria anymore cuz the screen is cut off... Wait what..? Why does it appear normal? When I try to play, only the bottom right fourth of the screen is shown and the rest is black. I can't change the resolution to fix it... y'all know how I...
  10. Cyroganal

dungeon why

this is such a bruh moment (btw this was on my multiplayer world)
  11. Cyroganal

Duke Sweetron and Hellron (honey and lava variants)

So I recently saw this mythbusters video about Terraria where Duke Fishron could be summoned in lava and honey, as long as it was in the ocean. What if that actually produced a different boss? That would be a cool idea for a modded boss, Duke Fishron from different liquids. And then I started...
  12. Cyroganal

Builds some builds

I recently made some builds, so I wanted to post them here. This is a tower I made to stop the corruption when I get to Hardmode. This is a Jungle Pylon build I'm really proud of, but this capture is a bit old, so some of the finer details aren't seen here. And then here's a Desert Pylon...
  13. Cyroganal

Drawings & Paintings truffy boi

So I randomly decided to draw everyone's favorite truffy boi in MS paint, thought I should share it with the forums here. = Finished truffy boi: I have transformed into the truffy boi..
  14. Cyroganal

Terraria World Corruption (file)

This issue has probably been spoken about many times, but I really want to put an end to it. This link is a compilation of my research into the topic, and if you know more about this or ways to fix corrupted worlds please say so in the comments below. I have been affected by it too, and I really...
Back
Top Bottom