Search results for query: *

1. 0x0D0A

PC Calamity mod causing player-spawned projectiles not to spawn

You are correct! The reason I though calamity was the issue was because I tested calamity off on the kenku race rather than the Kitsune race I had been using when the bug was happening. Sorry for any confusion.
  2. 0x0D0A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You know, that is so incredibly specific and that may in fact be the problem. Thanks!
  3. 0x0D0A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No projectiles are spawning for me most of the time, sometimes a few can spawn but it's almost just being able to throw one or two boomerangs before they stop again, any ideas on why that might be? just to clarify I have no other projectile-editing or projectile-spawning mods enabled. Also, is...
  4. 0x0D0A

PC Calamity mod causing player-spawned projectiles not to spawn

Projectiles (e.g. Glowsticks, bullets, sword projectiles, arrows, etc.) stop spawning from player actions after a little bit. Disabling Calamity mod fixes this issue entirely. Exiting the game does not help, but clearing projectiles using CheatSheet clears up the issue for a little time. Bosses...
  5. 0x0D0A

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

also, what about the dnas transmutators? they aren't working.
  6. 0x0D0A

oh well oof, I was hoping to get a charging shotgun before plantera I guess 108 damage is a little much though
  7. 0x0D0A

Hey qwerty, I was wondering, how the heck do you get the sneaking ghost?
Back
Top Bottom