2. SillyMind69

Guess who is back!

Guess who is back!
  3. SillyMind69

Hello :)

Hello :)
  4. SillyMind69

NPCs & Enemies Madness

Better drops I meant improved endgame weapons :/ Also, I didn't know about Extra Credits until now... The idea was to make it have 2 uses. The item is not sonsummed when you summon the event.
  5. SillyMind69

NPCs & Enemies Madness

What extra credits? The only reason to start the event for a challenge. It is like a boss rush mode where you get better drops with each boss. I'm bad at explaining stuff :/
  6. SillyMind69

After a lot of fishing quests I completed all achievements. *Waiting for 1.3.1 and hopes that...

After a lot of fishing quests I completed all achievements. *Waiting for 1.3.1 and hopes that will get new achievements*
  7. SillyMind69

NPCs & Enemies Madness

Hello! I want to make it clear that this is an end game event. It isn't named "Madness" and if it is added in the game it will not have any name, just hints to the true nature of the event. To summon this event you need to use Suspicious Looking Tentacle . This is an Expert Mode exclusive event...
  8. SillyMind69

Happy Birthday to me! yay

Happy Birthday to me! yay
  9. SillyMind69

Oh sorry. That was a small nickname that I got in my holiday. It was not meant to be racist. My...

Oh sorry. That was a small nickname that I got in my holiday. It was not meant to be racist. My apologies for it.
  10. SillyMind69

You better don't cry, you better run. SillyMind69 aka <removed by staff>

You better don't cry, you better run. SillyMind69 aka <removed by staff>
  11. SillyMind69

I'm going in holiday for the next 7 days :3 Take care random people that read my status.

I'm going in holiday for the next 7 days :3 Take care random people that read my status.
  12. SillyMind69

PC Sniper OP???

It is not OP. It is pretty underpowered since it is good only on non bosses and single enemies or in PvP. But most of the items are OP in PvP so who cares?
  13. SillyMind69

Edit The Quote

Not romantic at all. EDIT: :red: wrong post... Edit 2: Who is Shelly?
  14. SillyMind69

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

Are those under the bridge fire bunnies? They look like Fire Bunnies to me .
  15. SillyMind69

Edit The Quote

Like Lava Slimes?
  16. SillyMind69

Edit The Quote

I like peanuts.
  17. SillyMind69

I hope there will be a sequel to Spooky's House of Jump Scares called Spooky's Army of Jump Scares

I hope there will be a sequel to Spooky's House of Jump Scares called Spooky's Army of Jump Scares
  18. SillyMind69

I got 3 consecutive alerts of you liking my posts. You brought the curse on yourself. Now I will...

I got 3 consecutive alerts of you liking my posts. You brought the curse on yourself. Now I will follow you forever.
  19. SillyMind69

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

And we still don't get the PC spawn rates :/
  20. SillyMind69

You are all wrong. Deep down we're all pizza and made out of pizza.

You are all wrong. Deep down we're all pizza and made out of pizza.
Back
Top Bottom