• Users: SedrioX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SedrioX

PC Buy - Fisherman's Pocket Guide

<CLOSED>
  2. SedrioX

NPCs & Enemies "A Welcoming Friend" - Immersive NPC Interactions

TRUFFLE IS HERE! *Note: I've decided to give little Truffle something extra since he is quite literally, in my opinion, the most lackluster NPC in the game. Keep in mind that this is the final version of this suggestion. If you like the idea, it's best to get it out there. I won't be reading...
  3. SedrioX

PC Crashes on 1.3 update

I have solved the issue with this fix: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/client-terraria-steam-crashes-upon-selecting-character.21170/ Steam Cloud being added to Terraria in the 1.3 update is causing the crashes. It's attempting, very poorly, to autosave in both the game and Steam...
  4. SedrioX

How to control Corruption/Crimson/Hallowed

Before I did this, my world was a mess. I was pretty much anxious about how fast the Hallow was spreading in my Jungle, and Crimson on the entire map. Then it was time I finally did something, and it worked out pretty well. The top-left side of my map is completely free of Crimson and I am about...
  5. SedrioX

Game Mechanics Sugar Rush - New Buff

This may or may not be overpowered. - Sugar Rush 2.0 (updated based on feedback) - So much sugar! I feel so fast, I can do anything! Increase Movement Speed - 25% Increased Attack Speed - 15% - Sugar Low 1.5 (updated based on feedback) - Well... that was fun. I really want to sleep on this...
  6. SedrioX

PC Sedrio's Chest of Wonders

*CLOSED* DO NOT REQUEST FOR A TRADE. I AM NO LONGER PLAYING TERRARIA AT THE MOMENT. BE READY TO SEE ME WHEN 1.3 COMES OUT THOUGH.
  7. SedrioX

Game Mechanics [Class] Spirituals

WE NEED MORE CLASSES CAUSE WHY NOT, RIGHT? I am not that good with names, so don't be surprised if some of these are left name-less. Spirits Physical attacks Magical Auras Description: Combination between Melee and Mage, but with a little bit of support added into it. New Weapon Type: Fists -...
  8. SedrioX

Interesting RNG stories

I consider myself a lucky guy when it comes to drops. I've always had some pretty rare drops, like recently, I got 2 Shadowbeam staff in a row, 2 Rocket launcher, 1 Paladin shield and the Bone wand during one Dungeon run. Then the next day, I got a Godly Shadowbeam and a Paladin Hammer, but when...
  9. SedrioX

Console Fire Gauntlet Alternative - New Gauntlet accessory

Fire should always have an Ice counterpart. That's pretty much true, but poor Fire Gauntlet is all alone. Let's change that; I present to you, (This item is on console for balancing issue. Imagine this on the PC... oh boy.) FIST OF THE ICE GOLEM - Crafting recipes - Fire Gauntlet + Frozen...
  10. SedrioX

PC Haelooo

Hello, my Steam username is SedrioX and my favourite class is Warrior. I like food, games and I'm a Québecois. Here are my usernames that I will always use depending on my class. If you see any of these, it will most likely be me with the respective class. Warrior: Unther (Originated from Mount...
  11. SedrioX

Weapons & Equip Immersive Modifiers - Little details are amazing!

Excuse me for the lack of visuals, but my pixel art skills isn't exactly that great. I can draw a cube pretty good though. You guys remember your very first Legendary/Mythical/Unreal? Yeah, it was disappointing for me in terms of visuals. Sure, the tool looked bigger and faster, but other than...
  12. SedrioX

PC Need Truffle Worms

Objective has been met, Fishron wings has been acquired and I do no longer need Truffle Worms. Thanks to everyone who traded with me. <3
Back
Top Bottom