Search results for query: *

• Users: Scribbless
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scribbless

Mobile Paint help

Ok, so I wanted to paint a small house of mine made out of wood and I have the paintbrush but it won't let me paint. I am using an apple device. This is what it looks like. I was trying to paint the roof. Pls help!
  2. Scribbless

Mobile Key farm help!

At the moment I've been trying to get some key moulds but I'm not sure if my farm is deficient or something because I haven't gotten a single key mould. This is my farm: I have used about 200 crimstone blocks so I can get the crimson key mould. I have been at the farm for about 10 minutes...
  3. Scribbless

Mobile Need Adamantite

At the moment I really want to summon Ocram but my world has been blessed with TITANIUM. Is there some kind of a way I could get Adamantite in my world anyway? If not then 505Games needs to make lihazard power cells and suspicious looking skulls crafted with Adamantite OR Titanium. :mad:
  4. Scribbless

Mobile Chlorophyte farm not working

So, I really want some nice chlorophyte weapons but I can't find any large veins of the stuff. I have found a bit of it and I have started a farm so I can spread some. This is my layout: The picture is a little dark but I've got 4 5x5 dirt squares with one piece of chlorophyte in the middle. I...
  5. Scribbless

Game overwritten >:(

So I have been playing on two worlds: one for my hardmode and another for my nice house. What happened was, I had been creating and deleting worlds for the loot so I had just deleted a world I used for looting and I was going back into my hardmode world when I was greeted with this: A...
  6. Scribbless

I need a new mechanic!

Ok, so I have just defeated skeletron and I went looking for the mechanic, so I found her but almost instantly she got killed by a hoard of Angry Bones. Sadly at the time I didn't have a vacant house for an NPC which means she didn't respawn at my house. I have looked in the dungeon for another...
Back
Top Bottom