Search results for query: *

• Users: Smold
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

I decided to make a texture pack that changes summon staffs, minions, accessories, buffs, and maybe something else. If someone wants to cooperate, offer your ideas, retextures in private messages. Much is taken from the terraria itself. So far, there is little content and no archive yet...
  2. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

This texture pack changes Fishing (Fishing poles,Armor,Sets,Emotes,Potions,Buffs,Accessories,Items,Pets,NPCs,Mounts,Wings) *Customizable - You can customize the texture for yourself,details in the archive,in the "Settings" folder. *Disabled - This texture is disabled by default,enable it in...
  3. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

Hurray!!! Texture pack "Fishing +" was released. Click on me to go to the release post. Smold <3 18.08.20 This texture pack changes fishing (Fishing poles,Armor,Emotes,Potions,Accessories,Items,Pets,NPC) *Customizable - You can customize the texture for yourself,details in the...
  4. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing Poles Retexture

Hi, I'm Smold. I made this texture pack for myself a month ago and decided to share it. This texture pack changes all fishing poles 1.3. I will still work on it as I have plans for 2 more new fishing poles from 1.4, armor, potions, etc. In General I want to redo everything related to...
Back
Top Bottom