Search results for query: *

1. I

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Yesterday i was playing on my Raspberry pi 4 server until my game became very laggy and there were severe frame drops, i was extremely confused so i just left the game, verified the integrity of my files and it said that i had 1 missing file and it would be reacquired, mind you, i have no...
  2. I

Mobile Looking for someone to play with idk how to set up a server tho

just need to know if your on console or pc etc... if your on pc or mobile ill play
  3. I

PC Really want a lava charm!

server will be up in a bit
  4. I

1092030691 friend code ill tell you when to join
  5. I

Resolved Error "Please launch game from Steam client" on girlfriend's Terraria

Cool, just pasted it in the discord, said it isnt my post but forwarded from the terraria forums
  6. I

im just gonna ask on the discord for you, maybe we can get a dev to say something
  7. I

it did happen to me a few times, but after the 3rd time, it just stopped.
  8. I

have you verified the integrity of the game files?
  9. I

thats strange to say the least, give me a second to look into it, ive had that problem recently but it just fixed itself.
  10. I

im rather confused, everyone who ive seen play terraria as of 1.4 now has version 1.4.0.2, look
  11. I

is the update 1.4.0.2, thats the latest version.
  12. I

im confused, do you already have a lava charm or do you want me to give you one. if you dont have one then i would be happy to give you mine, if not ill leave the trade. do you want me to friend you steam?
  13. I

PC WTT: Yoraiz0r's set

yeah, i was very late, sorry, ive got lokis. so, is the final trade i get yoraiz0rs for lokis?
  14. I

PC looking to trade demon eye emoticon for logo emoticon (the tree)

i know im 6 years late, but im up for it.
  15. I

got a lava charm, ill take 2 plat, if you dont have 2 plat just 1 will be ok
  16. I

PC WTT: Yoraiz0r's set

sure what dev set you want, i nearly finished my dev collection, only need yoraiz0rs now. just reply to me the set you want in return.
  17. I

Mobile Can someone help with my server issue?

ive really wanted to bring my 12 yr old younger cousin to terraria. he lives 589 miles away, so we cant do local play. i set a pc dedicated server, port forwarded 7777 and checked to see if the firewall was ok, it all looked fine, and it worked fine. for a few hours, we had been playing until i...
Back
Top Bottom