I think the Dryad is around 500 years old
  5. ppowersteef

is there any program that lets you view .map files

Try TerraMap: https://terramap.github.io/
  6. ppowersteef

Yes

Yes
  7. ppowersteef

Is an all items Terraria world possible?

I would probably just allow world transfer, but it's interesting to see how much is possible in a single world. That said, you're kinda out of luck with purification powder/solution in a GetFixedBoi seed though.
  8. ppowersteef

Hmm, Think I'm in need of a break. Not just TCF, but Discord and online as whole. There are some...

Hmm, Think I'm in need of a break. Not just TCF, but Discord and online as whole. There are some things I need to reconsider what I want.
  9. ppowersteef

Going from Terraria Undeluxe to the Terraria of today makes me realise... Terraria today is just...

Going from Terraria Undeluxe to the Terraria of today makes me realise... Terraria today is just Terraria 2
  10. ppowersteef

[ATTACH]

11. ppowersteef

You can play the Undeluxe version, 1.0.6, through the Beta tab, so technically yes on both :)

You can play the Undeluxe version, 1.0.6, through the Beta tab, so technically yes on both :)
  12. ppowersteef

Oh, thanks, I should probably fix that

Oh, thanks, I should probably fix that
  13. ppowersteef

That'll be a dramatic lists of exceptions that'll even exceed the old-gen consoles

That'll be a dramatic lists of exceptions that'll even exceed the old-gen consoles
  14. ppowersteef

PC Is going to another world just to get some treasures and resources for main world count as cheating?

Nah, you can do and play with it how you like. Even if my playthroughs are usually with one character in one world, it's never a strict restriction. In fact, I also use my main world as a collectors hub
  15. ppowersteef

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

I've talked about Cave Story earlier around half-a-year ago: Drawings & Paintings - ppower arts But since that time, there was actually a different drawing in mind that I also wanted to make for Cave Story as well. So consider this as the sequel part. :p Happy 20th Anniversary, Cave Story!!
  16. ppowersteef

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

It is, you can on Steam right click the game for their properties, and on the Beta's tab, you can select the Undeluxe edition :)
  17. ppowersteef

Celebration MK2 not enough for you?

Celebration MK2 not enough for you?
  18. ppowersteef

Show us your random world names!

I always do, it makes them stand out better. The with a few exceptions like the ones in the OP. But you're posting this in a thread that highlights the random name generator, so you're kinda asking for it. :p It was also why I made this thread, I think the random names can be pretty fun, but...
  19. ppowersteef

Some nice progress made today, almost killed the Eye of Cthulhu, but got too careless at the...

Some nice progress made today, almost killed the Eye of Cthulhu, but got too careless at the end:
Back
Top Bottom