Search results for query: *

1. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** For the worthy pickaxe buff doesn't affect block swap

I've noticed the "increased" mining power in for the worthy worlds when using your pickaxe to break blocks doesn't apply to block swap. In the first gif I attached, I broke the top row of lihzahrd bricks in a single hit with a vortex pickaxe while taking 2 hits to block swap the bottom row. The...
  2. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Blue Slime Literally just Glitches Through the Floor

The title says it all really. I was using a breaker blade with insane knock back on expert mode. EDIT: I played some more, and found out this is very easy to do. You just need to hit a blue slime against any adjacent blocks with an insane knock back weapon. I think this might happen with other...
  3. SauceLord88

Other Power Menu Permissions

I feel that some people, when playing multiplayer with friends have that one person who they don’t trust. For example, you play journey mode and everyone promises not to duplicate, but then there’s that one person who still does it. So I think in multiplayer, there should be a menu that allows...
  4. SauceLord88

Resolved Breath Meter moves while renaming chest and map broken while in multiplayer (1.4.0.4)

I was playing multiplayer with my friend and discovered two issues. First: My friend's mini map was completely invisible. The mini map border was still present, but there was nothing on it. I asked him if he knew what he might have done, but he did not know. I do not know how it was caused...
  5. SauceLord88

**REPORTED** Traveling Merchant always appears when time is frozen

I was playing in journey mode and discovered that if you freeze time, then switch time to dusk, then dawn, the traveling merchant will always spawn immediately when switching to dawn. I wouldn’t really consider this a problem, but I don’t think it’s an intended mechanic either.
Back
Top Bottom