Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I've noticed the "increased" mining power in for the worthy worlds when using your pickaxe to break blocks doesn't apply to block swap. In the first gif I attached, I broke the top row of lihzahrd bricks in a single hit with a vortex pickaxe while taking 2 hits to block swap the bottom row. The second one shows the same thing done in journey mode for comparison, where it takes 2 hits in both scenarios.

I'd also like to mention that Abigail keeps being randomly unsummoned while playing in the constant seed. I don't have a definite idea of the cause, but I feel I tend to notice it when my characters goes from peckish to hungry. This could be intentional, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Attachments

• Blockswapglitch.gif
    9.9 MB · Views: 70
  • Blockswapcomparison.gif
    9.3 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I'd also like to mention that Abigail keeps being randomly unsummoned while playing in the constant seed. I don't have a definite idea of the cause, but I feel I tend to notice it when my characters goes from peckish to hungry. This could be intentional, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
I was able to reproduce this, so I'll pass the info onto the developers. Thank you for the report!

Edit: This appears to affect all summons, not just Abigail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom