my discord is peashooterkills
  2. Z

PC WTB lava charm

if ya want to play sometime my steam account name is PJwehr
  3. Z

PC WTB lava charm

Im good i dont need one i already got my Terraspark boots GlHf
  4. Z

Game Mechanics M.O.G (Master Of the Game)

I think this is the end of the Thread now that were done talking
  5. Z

Rn I'm doing the for the bees seed
  6. Z

I play on expert only and i play bout hour each day but only for bout a year
  7. Z

ok thx im talking bout how most of the acivment take a while to get ive bene playing for years and still dont have all the achievements
  8. Z

Ok that is true But i feel that this gm is more for a completionist who wants all the achievements because rn almost all achievements are grinding If you guys remember the terrarian you know that it used to be the best weapon in the game. then the zenith came along the Zenith is really more of...
  9. Z

Ok thanks

Ok thanks
  10. Z

PC WTB lava charm

Also if your having trouble farming jungles or dont want to spend your time doing that there are some servers that give some high value stuff
  11. Z

PC WTB lava charm

Im sorry i would sell it to you but 3 things 1. try world farming and look in the jungle 2. I used it to get the terraspark boots 3. i already have over 700 platinum Sorry for this
  12. Z

PC I suck at terraria and played for so long but did not know of this site

hey Greybrynn I need advice getting the master mode Empress Relic I have made almost my entire world Hallowed so i can try to get the prismatic lacewng but i cant seem to get it. Got any Advice?
  13. Z

Master Mode

Hey im open to this kind of thing i just finished a relic collection of every boss so im open
  14. Z

Hey has anyone noticed a bug where cracked bricks don't completely break when you fall on them...

Hey has anyone noticed a bug where cracked bricks don't completely break when you fall on them this make the pitfall traps in the dungeon just a time waster and annoying IDK if this is not a bug and purposefully in the game but this slowed me down from getting the new desert summoning staff...
  15. Z

Yes while i do agree with both of you i feel that there should be a mode that is challenging enough that even if you have maxed out Zenith thats its hard and challenging
  16. Z

I feel that Master Mode IS NOT ENOUGH it is too easy with my zenith blade I fell that by collecting all of the Relics from Master Mode you should unlock a new game mode in this everything is ramped up Demon eyes are all eye of Cthulus and worms are EoW (Eater of Worlds) and slimes are King...
  17. Z

You Too bro c('-'c) Kirby dab!

You Too bro c('-'c) Kirby dab!
  18. Z

I feel like this too but about the Solar armor instead I hate having the Solar Shield infront of...

I feel like this too but about the Solar armor instead I hate having the Solar Shield infront of me while im playing i wish there was some way to keep the De-buff but hide the solar sheild
  19. Z

NPCs & Enemies I Feel the Snow biome is overlooked

I know that 1.4 is the last major update as far as we know but I wish that there was an Ice biome Boss like 2 new bosses named Boreas and Khione both are greek gods the Boreas boss would be an expert mode only boss and spawned when the player drops the Northwind Weapon into the lava in the snow...
  20. Z

K

K
Back
Top Bottom