Search results for query: *

1. J

Weapons & Equip Small thing - can the greedy ring have a sprite please?

Maybe just a few specks of red thrown on the diamond ring? I’d really like to have it show on the character…and keep it in the vanity slot
  2. J

Switch Multiplayer-Can’t access chests or pylons

Intermittently, the main/starting account can’t open chests or use pylons. Most of the time this will reset and start working again after using a weapon/mount/grappling hook a few times, though sometimes a reset is needed. Also, there is no placement preview on the main account when putting...
  3. J

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hey Leinfors, everything looks solid imo, hugely excited for mobile to drop tmw. Just a small thing, has there been any mention of adding a sprite for the greedy ring? With the change to vanity slots, a small red pixel dot on the hand would make me unreasonably happy. A quick recoloring of the...
  4. J

Just curious, does your change sheet include any tweaks for Starlight and Nightglow? I was just reading a tier list stating Nightglow was solid (yay) and Starlight wasn't really useful. Im gonna quote that post below about the Starlight. "it doesn't leave a lingering trail of projectiles to...
  5. J

Ah you're right Johann, he was referring to Mothrom itself and not just the drop. In which case i do agree with your solution. I think i said the same thing earlier actually lol =P
  6. J

Leinfor already stated he would have a difficult time getting broken hero sword gated behind golem approved, though i do agree that still may be the easiest solution
  7. J

So ideally you want the terra blade to be crafted w/ the broken hero sword after golem but at this point can only gate mothrom behind plantera. Would an ancient manipulator for the crafting station (with a suitable buff) be considered too late? Theres not much in the way of materials that is...
  8. J

Perhaps you could add band of starpower/panic necklace to the opposite bosses drop pool, so EoW drops the panic necklace and BoC could drop the band. For the terra blade, I really like the idea of having a sword from early game that you upgrade and enhance through your journey. So what if each...
  9. J

So I made an account just for this thread. To preface, Im just a mobile player so I havent had any hands on experience with the update, just a constant refresh of the wiki/reddit//forums/youtube videos and streams. Needless to say, Im stoked on this update. It looks fantastic, the amount of work...
Back
Top Bottom