Search results for query: *

• Users: ItzdrEpYT
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ItzdrEpYT

tModLoader Any good mods to do a playthrough of?

Any mod you think I should do a playthrough of except for Calamity, which I beat in expert mode a few hours ago and plan on doing revengance mode after I beat a few more mods, I also plan on playing through thorium, overhaul, Joost, masochist mode, elements awoken, and the spirit mod. If you...
  2. ItzdrEpYT

tModLoader Infected mod

I am working on a mod called infected. If anyone has ideas for things to put in it, let me know. As I make sprites, I'll put them in the comments.
  3. ItzdrEpYT

Any good survival servers?

Question is title
  4. ItzdrEpYT

PC Tour of my world

If anyone wants a tour of my world so far, (which is far from complete but has 2 big builds) put your steam name in the comments.
  5. ItzdrEpYT

PC Wall creeper statue

I need a wall creeper statue to fill in my bestiary. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a wall creeper statue and I'd appreciate it even more if someone gave me a Medusa statue.
  6. ItzdrEpYT

PC Wall creeper statue

I didn't kill any wall creepers in pre-hardmode, and they don't spawn in hardmode, so I need a wall creeper statue to fill in the slot for it. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a wall creeper statue.
  7. ItzdrEpYT

What do you think the cutest boss pet is?

I think it's queen bee.
  8. ItzdrEpYT

PC Empress of light drops

Each item except for the soaring insignia and jewel of light, which are 10 gold, and the terraprisma, which is 1 platinum, are all 1 gold. Put your steam name and the item you want in the comments.
  9. ItzdrEpYT

PC EMPRESS OF LIGHT DROPS

I will sell any empress of light drop you want, just put the name of the item and your steam name in the comments so i can give it to you. each item is 1 gold, except for the jewel of light, which is 10 gold, (bc master mode) and the terraprisma, which is 1 platinum. (for obvious reasons.)
  10. ItzdrEpYT

PC Free Terra toilets

If you want a free Terra toilet, put your steam in the comments. Terra toilets will be 1 gold tomorrow at 12 pm EST.
  11. ItzdrEpYT

PC How do I play maps

I want to play the golf map that chippygaming made, but don't know how to play maps. If anyone can tell me how and put the download in the comments, I would really appreciate it.
  12. ItzdrEpYT

How do I get texture packs to be available?

So I got a texture pack (calamity texture pack) and I added it to the resource packs folder, but it isn't available. What did I do wrong?
  13. ItzdrEpYT

PC Selling Terra toilets

Do you want the coveted Terra toilet? It can be yours for 1 platinum! If you want one, send me a steam friend request. Steam is ItzdrEpYT.
  14. ItzdrEpYT

PC Free items

Can I get free items
  15. ItzdrEpYT

Switch Any tips for the mecha mayhem achievement?

I really want to get that achievement, but I think it might be too hard. I play on console and will be using mostly post-moon lord summoner gear. Any tips?
  16. ItzdrEpYT

Switch Biome keys for order!

I have an AFK biome key farm, and any key you want will be delivered to you as soon as I can. If you would like a biome key, put your switch friend code in the comments, and tell me which one you want. The only key that the first order will take longer for is the frost key, as I will have to...
  17. ItzdrEpYT

Any ideas on decorating my fishing pond?

I made a fishing pond and want some tips on decorating it. Can someone give me some tips?
  18. ItzdrEpYT

PC When will Tmodloader be possible to use with 1.4

I want to make a mod but Tmodloader isn't possible to use with 1.4 when will it be out?
  19. ItzdrEpYT

Switch Can someone please give me a very in-depth tutorial on making an AFK farm?

I want to make an AFK farm, but every guide just doesn't make sense. I would really appreciate an in-depth tutorial on making an AFK farm. And if you can put in pictures, that would be very helpful.
Back
Top Bottom