Search results for query: *

1. nothrim

tAPI [WIP]SkillTree Mod Early development stage

Guess what im back since tModLoader is officialy supported i will try to port it to newest version xD
  2. nothrim

tAPI Skills and Talents [1.0]

Im glad it worked :3 If you find any bugs please contact me :P
  3. nothrim

well it should just work when you put it in Local folder, its already built for you
  4. nothrim

You need terraria 1.2.4.1+ newest tAPI then just double click the mod or copy it to ...\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local
  5. nothrim

Meh that was just dig spell + some underground dashes ,everything should be pretty stable at least in singleplayer :P
  6. nothrim

Thank you! \( ^ . ^)/ If you find any bugs please write them in this thread, i will try to fix it.
  7. nothrim

If not just you know, look in shady places, you bough a game anyway :D I had copied older version before big patch ,because i wanted to still use tAPI so dunno if GL will work.
  8. nothrim

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/kqwtqpi3i8vpi6x/Game+Launcher+Installer.exe game launcher and downgrade patches ? :D
  9. nothrim

Im just using two game versions 1.2 with tapi and the full updated one ,it works fine for me so if someone wants to play with mods there is that way. And also i just wanted to finish it anyway as practice :D
  10. nothrim

Features *3 Skill trees *9 Paths *43 Abilities *Dynamic Hotkeys *Cooldown Indicators Things you should know *You can delete hotkey with [Backspace] *To get skill points use [Prime element] which has a chance to drop from any mob in game *You can reset your talents but you will lose points *You...
  11. nothrim

Sure if it will have all hooks that i need to use ,then there wont be a problem.
  12. nothrim

If someone is still intrested, Warrior tree is finished :p
  13. nothrim

Thanks! I had some break due to exams but now im back and running! Mage tree is finished :>
  14. nothrim

tAPI Some questions...

Do some static boolean which you will change to true if npc is killed , do in ModWorld or ModBase and save/load it to bin buffer, then in npc spawn code check if variable is true
  15. nothrim

tAPI Some questions...

oh my 1. public override void PreHurt(bool pvp, bool quiet, ref bool getHurt, ref bool playSound, ref bool genGore, ref int damage, ref int hitDirection, ref string deathText, ref bool crit, ref float critMultiplier) { base.PreHurt(pvp, quiet, ref getHurt, ref playSound...
  16. nothrim

tAPI Some questions...

1 Override PreHurt method in ModPlayer class 2 OnEquip and check through items table ? 3 Just do a custom buff whats the problem here ? :D
  17. nothrim

useTime fixed mana cost fixed Well the source code is closed for now ,because im ashamed of mess that people can find out there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . Once i finish up the final version, the whole thing will be open source. I'm even considering making some sort of library so people can create their own...
  18. nothrim

Check out alpha version!
  19. nothrim

Kinda ripping off World of Warcraft already :p but yeah thats probably how will it work , because whats better than basing on proved concepts :cool: Never had time to play it ,but i can look into it , spellsword sounds fun.
  20. nothrim

Sorry due to personal circumstances it will be delayed by at least a week. Well then i would need to revrite it to look more like Library than mod. I can do this but you will need to wait some time :p Thanks , cool suggestions i will probably add at least some of them when mage tree is finished.
Back
Top Bottom