Search results for query: *

1. Deleted member 19168

PC 1.3 Changelog

hmm... well... should i wait until this gets on consoles or... play it tomorrow... hard choice...
  2. Deleted member 19168

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

that artwork... that artwork... it's... better then i could ever do... *cries* i will never get that good even if i spent years trying...
  3. Deleted member 19168

Drawings & Paintings Raven - One of my Totems

i really should practice drawing more... i doubt my chances of ever drawing a raven this good looking
  4. Deleted member 19168

Casual What Speed is your Internet Connection?

better then i expected, still worse then most edit: internet that flys? better then most of aus
  5. Deleted member 19168

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

so... if there is a water bolt spell... i could... wow please please please have a water bolt spell, i would use that spell forever
  6. Deleted member 19168

Pixel Art Core's Sprites

i have downloaded 3 different art programs because of these forums... i have to say, this is defiantly one of the best I've seen... this one actually has a spline tool...
  7. Deleted member 19168

Kowai has an Art

not bad, much better then i can do... maybe i should make an art thread, maybe the criticism of others will help me improve... would probably be better then me constantly pointing out every last flaw in any of my "artworks" and calling them terrible
  8. Deleted member 19168

Blocks & Decoration The Drawing Station (making wire craftable)

copper does need more uses... support... to be honest, i thought you needed copper to make wires when the wiring system first came out... caused a bit of confusion
  9. Deleted member 19168

Biomes & Nature New Biome idea

"your world has been cursed... with a useful resource?" is... is it really a curse?, any negatives associated with the ore? anyway, as others have already said, insanely op biome, one i simply can not support
  10. Deleted member 19168

NPCs & Enemies The Hole Worm

i think it should have a 100% chance to drop a material used to create the portal gun, maybe i'm just unlucky, but i have never seen a rainbow slime spawn... material name possibilities: warp crystal?, porgan? (portal organ), tele tooth? my names are terrible with such a rare chance for them...
  11. Deleted member 19168

Weapons & Equip The Hiryuu - Giving Wyverns a unique drop

i skip cobalt swords using that those weapons...
  12. Deleted member 19168

Weapons & Equip The Hiryuu - Giving Wyverns a unique drop

as far as i can tell, the developers would balance the sword, the threads stats can be considered a placeholder also i support the idea just because i like the way it looks i should make a seal of approval...
  13. Deleted member 19168

Weapons & Equip Bad Prefixes: Please Remove These

you know, i think dying is too much of an annoyance, let's remove the ability to die... sorry if that comes of as rude but... you do need SOME negative possibilities in games and i would say this is one of them, besides, by the time you have a Terra blade you can easily get a couple platinum by...
  14. Deleted member 19168

NPCs & Enemies Why not create a combined Chief of 7?

sorry, i could not help but laugh at the translation... google translate is not the best for full sentences edit: i laughed most at "beside the flying skull keychain"
  15. Deleted member 19168

NPCs & Enemies Boss Upgrades

went from seizures to motion sickness...
  16. Deleted member 19168

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

well i'm trying to make it not look too close to the breaker that seems too similar to it in my opinion... suppose i could make an alternate breaker...
  17. Deleted member 19168

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

currently creating sprites for a weapon suggestion thread, here is an example... i suck at sprites... it's supposed to be a mace, looks more like a spear
  18. Deleted member 19168

NPCs & Enemies Desert Coyote - Simple enemy suggestion

i hope it has a chance to drop ACME gear...
  19. Deleted member 19168

Biomes & Nature [Fortanono's Unholy Trinity] Changes to the Corruption and Crimson pre-Hardmode

i like the idea but what about when hallow spawns at world gen? would there be new orbs replacements? if so, what would they drop? what would the boss be? what ore would they drop? the hallow has no hazards so... would there be more?
  20. Deleted member 19168

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

well you could still walk on water with them...
Back
Top Bottom