Search results for query: *

1. zarkspark

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Once 1.4 comes to console my life will be fulfilled
  2. zarkspark

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Can't wait for the console update!!!!! in your pocket
  3. zarkspark

NPCs & Enemies Maybe the nurse NPC should sell healing potions? (Maybe this can be a game feature??)

hmm you're right, i didnt really think this through i guess they can close this thread now
  4. zarkspark

NPCs & Enemies Maybe the nurse NPC should sell healing potions? (Maybe this can be a game feature??)

ik this might sound stupid but what about people without mods like console players
  5. zarkspark

maybe it can be like the feature when different players can't get the other player's loot from a safe or a money trough even if the other player spawned it.
  6. zarkspark

but you can prepare for battles easier instead of gathering a lot of ingredients and plus i think the nurse should have another major role in the game
  7. zarkspark

ok so to nerf it a bit players can't sell anything to the nurse. they can only buy healing potions
  8. zarkspark

The nurse should probably sell healing potions because it kinda suits her role. Anybody agree?
  9. zarkspark

Xbox One Life drain freeze

i dont have that mybe you should report this bug to the devs
  10. zarkspark

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

since the temple key is a one time use thing
  11. zarkspark

Nah that would be a bit complicated
  12. zarkspark

jungle mimic might come and the boss bags for the cultist will probably come, but the others are unlikely
  13. zarkspark

So Its 1 day after my birthday huh? Looking forward to it!
  14. zarkspark

Music "Megalovania" Remix

nice i like it
  15. zarkspark

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno
  16. zarkspark

yeah it would be nice if mobiles and settings for keyboards and mouses like interchangable hotkeys maybe
Back
Top Bottom