Search results for query: *

1. B

Going well. Can talk on Steam whenever you want. XP

Going well. Can talk on Steam whenever you want. XP
  2. B

Active on Steam and other places, not so much here. Forums are the slowest-loading with my net...

Active on Steam and other places, not so much here. Forums are the slowest-loading with my net of nearly any site - likely going to take minutes for this to send.
  3. B

To an extent, but not active on here. TCF is one of the slowest-loading sites for me, and my net...

To an extent, but not active on here. TCF is one of the slowest-loading sites for me, and my net struggles to send anything through nowdays. Steam is the best way to contact me if needed or wanted: not here anymore.
  4. B

Usually on here due to these forums incredibly slow load time - the net company just simply...

Usually on here due to these forums incredibly slow load time - the net company just simply reduces us to slower and slower speeds for higher costs. Hence why you know to contact me over Steam nowadays, and that goes for anyone else that needs to speak with me reliably. XP
  5. B

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

If you have any code for the mod developed independently, pack it into a .zip and Dropbox it over to me. Can't make the mod open-sourced due to the asset agreements. Same case as to why I can't hand it off.
  6. B

Slow, if anything. The main reason why the team can't pass it off is due to the assets and how they are sourced from so many authors and internally credited, and just had to decline a private message asking that as well. Blah's been busy, on top of losing his TCF e-mail a year ago, which...
  7. B

I can't allow that with the current assets due to the sprites being credited from a broad range...

I can't allow that with the current assets due to the sprites being credited from a broad range of people to the AvalonMod Team of very specific note. To allow a resurrection by another team would result in all those agreements being violated, making both a massive legal mess, and a loss of...
  8. B

Superhardmode's been in the preplanning stage for a while. The older versions of it were...

Superhardmode's been in the preplanning stage for a while. The older versions of it were notorious for having tiered progression and no real base to base everything on.
  9. B

A bit of news concerning the mod and an issue many of you are having: the apparent Tconfig link not working. The mod is currently on a bit of a preplanning content stage again due to the team's schedules, that, and the Terraria 1.3.5 update. Don't expect any new pictures or spoilers for a bit...
  10. B

Actually just got permission from Blah over a private Steam chat to request a thread ownership change. I'll be updating the info when and if it happens, meaning a new thread is not needed. :P
  11. B

I will be unavailable from Friday, March 24th until Monday morning, March 27th. Full activity...

I will be unavailable from Friday, March 24th until Monday morning, March 27th. Full activity resumes Tuesday, March 28th.
  12. B

Tmodloader's ID system is automatic, meaning no hassle, but Terraria's main content updates caused the map changes, IDKAN. IDs are sorted automatically, but Terraria vanilla simply overrides modded ones if it updates.
  13. B

Completely false as far as anyone that knows the place can see. Coming from the head developer himself currently, and close friend of Blah. IDKAN, really am considering giving you a formal AvalonMod spot for CS(Customer Support). Tone down the frustration and I would in a heartbeat. :p So...
  14. B

OOC The Island - OOC

About on-spot there. Thinking pattern speed different than how the fingers actually type. Hate the things. XP
  15. B

OOC The Island - OOC

"[The Island] OOC the Thrid" Oh Charmander, typos always slip by, don't they? XP
  16. B

That is still so up in the air I'm not even going to answer. Probably no, but a release date isn't even known. For all I know, the engine could be so different that it just isn't worth it.
  17. B

I use Steam. All in one place. :P

I use Steam. All in one place. :P
  18. B

Merry Christmas, Omnir! Coming from an old veteran of that community that once was. :)

Merry Christmas, Omnir! Coming from an old veteran of that community that once was. :)
  19. B

Skype's been breached. Spoke with a few knowledgeable contacts: Avoid the service, shut down...

Skype's been breached. Spoke with a few knowledgeable contacts: Avoid the service, shut down unused and inactive accounts.
  20. B

Had to do a system restore and a reinstall to get it working that day. Just glad nothing was...

Had to do a system restore and a reinstall to get it working that day. Just glad nothing was hurt up to now.
Back
Top Bottom