Search results for query: *

• Users: Fizzard007
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fizzard007

tModLoader Errors?

I have just started modding and do not have much experience. Does anyone know what i did wrong here? using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ReverentiaMod.Items { public class Aquila : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults() {...
  2. Fizzard007

PC I GIVE UP

I made a new world for my playthrough, i played it for a while, then came back and when i tried to enter the world it would show a black screen and crash. I made another world and the same happend. The .bak files were deleted automatically and even those were broken. The game usually updates...
  3. Fizzard007

sprites

anyone know any good program to make sprites?
  4. Fizzard007

tModLoader tModLoader coding?

Is tModLoader mod making json or something else. the example link on tmodloader website doesnt work.
  5. Fizzard007

3DS Should i get terraria for 3ds?

i have terraria for ps3 and pc and im thinking about getting it for 3ds, i have £40 spare. EDIT: is it 1.3?
  6. Fizzard007

guess the persons time above

guess the persons time above! and timezone if u want to
  7. Fizzard007

funny joke contest

funny joke contest yea u probably already know it by the name .-. (badum psshhhh)
  8. Fizzard007

tAPI Comunity's mod

Hello! i had an idea of a mod where you guys can code and make textures or whatever you want! you dont need to do this but is one person makes an item i will publish the mod with the item! (this mod is for people who don't want to make a full mod)
  9. Fizzard007

What was your best thing you built or got?

what was the best thing you build or got? Best thing i got was a.. oh wait nothing because i use cheat mod ;( i built a mountain house and a weird house (i cant show because i can't screenshot. i know how but i can't) Show me yours!!
  10. Fizzard007

tAPI How do i make a biome?

Does anyone know how to make a biome? If you do could you post the code?
  11. Fizzard007

tAPI .CS coders needed

Anyone want to do .CS coding if so please say
  12. Fizzard007

Spoiler command not working for me?

please help! the spoiler command wont work for me, it doesn't have the spoiler button hi that was a test for spoiler buttin
  13. Fizzard007

tAPI Suggestions needed

Can someone suggest ideas please?
  14. Fizzard007

tAPI Wepon Mod!

Wepon Mod! (Stopped developing because of corrupt mod file) (OUTDATED) EDIT: changed name to NitroTerrarian New update Hypeee This mod adds a small amount of items! here's a list of them! Admin's Jet This jetpack is for those players who like to cheat or explore! but if you want to play...
  15. Fizzard007

tAPI not showing in crafting menu?

can someone help me i made a soul of gem and it wont show in my crafting menu in game heres my code { "displayName": "Soul Of Gems", "texture": "Items/SoulOfGem", "size":[32,32], "maxStack": 99, "value": [0,0,1,0], "rare": 1, "tooltip": "A Soul Made Out Of Gems", "recipes"...
  16. Fizzard007

PLEASE HELP

please help when i build the mod this error shows up please help Terraria 1.2.4.1, tAPI Builder r14a ======================================== LitJson.JsonException: ModInfo Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given...
  17. Fizzard007

Item texture?

Can someone help me? im trying to make a mod and i dont know how to make textures? how do i make textures? please help! :happy:
  18. Fizzard007

Help

Can someone help? i installed tapi and put gRealm and basemod in the local mod folder and i went in game to mods list and there are no mods HELP
  19. Fizzard007

n terraria server?

does anyone know a n terraria server? if you do please tell me
  20. Fizzard007

PC HELP

Please help i tried to install game laucnher and when im at terraria assembly part i put in terraria.exe and it said could not find part to path im too lazy to type the other stuff PLEASE HELP;(
Back
Top Bottom