PC HELP

Please help i tried to install game laucnher and when im at terraria assembly part i put in terraria.exe and it said
could not find part to path
im too lazy to type the other stuff
PLEASE HELP;(

If you are too lazy to type the other stuff, then we probably can't solve your problem. I'm also not sure if GameLauncher is supported by ReLogic, so you may not be able to get an answer.

But I also have had similar problems

If you are too lazy to type the other stuff, then we probably can't solve your problem. I'm also not sure if GameLauncher is supported by ReLogic, so you may not be able to get an answer.

But I also have had similar problems
The other stuff were where my terraria was at
how did u fix?

The other stuff were where my terraria was at
how did u fix?
Try re-installing GameLauncher, you keep everything loaded on it. But you shouldn't put your normal Terraria in there because it starts like that,mor you can remove it to launch it from steam or the desktop. Hope that could help

Try re-installing GameLauncher, you keep everything loaded on it. But you shouldn't put your normal Terraria in there because it starts like that,mor you can remove it to launch it from steam or the desktop. Hope that could help
i launched it from steam
what should i put in it then

YESSSSS I GOT GAME LAUNCHER WORKINGGGG:D
[DOUBLEPOST=1424530167][/DOUBLEPOST]Great... it says please launch game from steam

Back
Top Bottom