Search results for query: *

• Users: jcrne
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jcrne

World Is always turning into night

In my prehardmode world whenever I sleep and get up near 4:30AM for the quest, at 4:33AM it switches to night (7:33PM) like that. Just ticks into nighttime. What is happening and could it be because I used an enchanted sundail in pre hardmode?
  2. jcrne

Why doesn't my Eternia crystal stand work?

it has 80 block on each side of the crystal, and I thought it would work with a ramp. doesn't it?
  3. jcrne

Need help on a destroyer arena

I've heard it needs to be 300 blocks tall, however at that point i'm in space at risk of harpies and wyverns, and I also don't remember being that high on my last effective arena. So, in an arena tall enough where the destroyer cant reach it, does it have to be 300 blocks or is it around like...
  4. jcrne

Game Mechanics Reset Achievements

There should be feature where we could reset achievements through the game. It'd be nice to be able to try and do them all again. Resetting would only reset the game achievements and not the steam achievements. When you click on "reset achievements" it'll give a warning saying "are you sure?".
  5. jcrne

Weapons & Equip Shield Buff Accessory Idea

Hey, Shields give defense and kb resistance but in my opinion they deserve a buff. I recently got the Brand of the Inferno and I sparked the idea of an accessory. A shield charm that'll allow you to use shields to block, similar to the Brand of Inferno effect. Like how the soaring insignia...
  6. jcrne

Other Shield idea.

In my opinion, They should add an accessory like the soaring insignia which boosts shields. Like "Shield Charm" which allows you to use the blocking action like the Brand of the Inferno gives. Soaring insignia would boost wings while Shield Charm could boost shields. A little idea that could be...
  7. jcrne

Small tips I have for new players in hardcore mode

1 Fight pirate invasions goblin armies and kill every enemy you see in a biome in which you don't have a key. You want to be able to get the chest items the second after you beat plantera. 2 Ranged should fight destroyer first with the stormbow and Melee can take down skeletron prime easier than...
  8. jcrne

Where can I get or buy older versions of terraria?

I got really nostalgic to terraria 1.2 since its when I started playing, so where can I get an older version? If there isnt a primary source maybe relogic could sell older versions.
  9. jcrne

Resource pack help

Some resource packs I have in the folder don't show up in "available packs" even though they're in the resource pack folder. Why is this and what are solutions? I press "open folder" but I don't know what else to do.
  10. jcrne

Working as Designed Fog Effects?

The effect of the dust and the lighting going grey is a bit annoying and my group hates it, however we couldn't find a place to turn it off, so an option to turn that off would be really useful because most likely not everyone is fond of that effect. It turns everything grey and its really...
Back
Top Bottom