Search results for query: *

1. TheGuideIsEvil

Items Dispel Hymn: Item to desummon a boss without dying.

Ah ok. Thanks for the critique. I guess once a week boss despawning could work. Or if you want some actual usage, maybe it could instead make any boss unable to actually hurt you at all of a few seconds of time, but it only works once a week.
  2. TheGuideIsEvil

Would that be OP? If it just stopped invasions?
  3. TheGuideIsEvil

Hate fighting a boss that you are not ready for? Do you tire of getting your :red: handed to you unfairly? Well, use the Dispel Hymn! The Dispel Hymn, when activated, will magically despawn a boss. It resembles a book that has brown coloration, and golden ornate designs. It vaguely resembles a...
  4. TheGuideIsEvil

Weapons & Equip Cumulonimbus Quarterstaff: Sky Biome Chest weapon in Dungeon.

New name: Role Squall Squall is a sudden burst of wind. It resembles a yellow and blue megaphone that has a sky theme, and has clouds around it. Pun on role call. Shoots lightning bolts that chain from enemies, like you said, and also rains hail as a second attack, so enemies are hit twice...
  5. TheGuideIsEvil

Game Mechanics Lihzahrd Tribunal: Room in a Jungle Temple that gives you challenges.

Last idea for now before I truly take a break from the site. Need some time to myself. But this was on my mind. One thing that is very lacking in content is the Jungle Temple. There are very few enemies, and even the boss kinda underperforms at that stage of the game. One way to fix this is...
  6. TheGuideIsEvil

I'm gonna go clear my head. I need to stop posting so much. Please leave me alone.

I'm gonna go clear my head. I need to stop posting so much. Please leave me alone.
  7. TheGuideIsEvil

Items Ascension Medallion: Massively buffs weapons from Pre-Hardmode in Hardmode.

I'm gonna take a break from this site. Nothing personal, just uh..realizing I've been putting out a lot of nonsense.
  8. TheGuideIsEvil

Items Ascension Medallion: Massively buffs weapons from Pre-Hardmode in Hardmode.

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking with this.
  9. TheGuideIsEvil

Items Fiber Supplements: Increases the duration of food buffs.

Fiber Supplements are a permanent consumable likely related to Shimmer. It increases the duration of food buffs by 30 percent permanently.
  10. TheGuideIsEvil

Weapons & Equip Cumulonimbus Quarterstaff: Sky Biome Chest weapon in Dungeon.

Sky Keys drop from Hardmode enemies in the Sky Biome rarely. This weapon is found in the Sky Biome chest. The Cumulonimbus Quarterstaff summons a massive cloud that zaps lightning and drops hail on foes. It's an heavily upgraded form of the Nimbus Rod. The spawned cloud hovers around enemies...
  11. TheGuideIsEvil

Could work. Only problem is I'm not sure how you would even get a medallion?
  12. TheGuideIsEvil

I guess it can be crafted to it by hand?
  13. TheGuideIsEvil

Ascension Medallions exist as permanent upgrades for weapons, which makes them ascend the progression line. The catch is that they can only be applied to pre-Hardmode gear; attempting to use Ascension Medallions on Hardmode gear yields a "this item is covered in the spirits you freed from the...
  14. TheGuideIsEvil

Weapons & Equip Descent: Post Plantera whip in Dungeon.

Oh, I didn't know. Sorry. Lol
  15. TheGuideIsEvil

Weapons & Equip Descent: Post Plantera whip in Dungeon.

This drops from Blue Armored Bones. The Descent is a Post Plantera whip that resembles a cobalt blue whip with a blue flame on the end. The Descent deals 90 damage at a very fast rate. Beyond being a whip that helps minions target enemies, it has the effect of spawning friendly Dungeon Spirits...
  16. TheGuideIsEvil

Weapons & Equip Damned Pacifier: A weapon that also pacifies weaker enemies.

I guess this can be an accessory that activates at low health and affects all non bosses. Read my earlier post in the thread to know what it was.
Back
Top Bottom