Search results for query: *

1. Seasonedatom860

PC Returning Terrarian seeking new friends to play with on PC.

thats fine then, ill go ahead and send a steam invite.
  2. Seasonedatom860

Ill send an invite, my steam user is leviathan97125, i dont use cheats or mods, and i expect that of everyone else. not quite sure what expert world is yet, but ill check it out. id also be interested, im not a big mining person, so would need someone to fill that role. Im more of a melee...
  3. Seasonedatom860

Before i get started, let me say, its great to be back playing this wonderful game. HOWEVER, it is fairly lonely, and thus i am looking for a small group of semi experienced players, 1-2 players with 1-2 years experience, who would be willing to start a new character, and a new world with me. My...
  4. Seasonedatom860

PC Selling a few items for any reasonable offer, add my steam for obtaining them

sent invite, and i hope you dont mind it on a new world, i kinda want to keep my town safe XD
  5. Seasonedatom860

PC Selling a few items for any reasonable offer, add my steam for obtaining them

sounds good! do you want the hardy saddle? also, i couldnt find your steam, said profile didnt exist.
  6. Seasonedatom860

whats your offer? EDIT: ill trade all of it and my hardy saddle for titanium armor, or you could help me beat WOF, either one.
  7. Seasonedatom860

[/URL][/IMG] This is what I am selling. the bow comes with the arrows, and has the hasty modifier the glowsticks are spelunker glowsticks (reveal nearby treasure), the chandielier is platinum, and the seeds are 5 day bloom, 4 blinkroot, and 2 deathweed. the dye is reflective copper, and the...
  8. Seasonedatom860

PC Smooth marble blocks, cheap.

Still have it, also, some granite, not as much. 267 granite.
  9. Seasonedatom860

PC Smooth marble blocks, cheap.

I only have 398 in stock atm, but can get more if the price is right!
  10. Seasonedatom860

PC Free items.

Hmm. Got any crimtane bars? Or demonite perhaps?
  11. Seasonedatom860

PC lots of items wanted will pay heavily.

Yes! Please! Thatd be great! And if you have a skymill, i will happily pay you a reasonable price for it!
  12. Seasonedatom860

I no longer need an extractinator, found four of em, but thanks for helping me! Whats your steam?
  13. Seasonedatom860

Need the following: extractinator Platinum helm Platinum chest Platinum pickaxe Platinum axe Sky mill. I have 1 platinum to spend, and would prefer the extractinator, and the armor first.
  14. Seasonedatom860

PC ALL I WANT IS AN AGLET

I tried adding you. There were several.
  15. Seasonedatom860

PC Wood for sale.

Do you have steam? Add me if so: leviathan97125 I should have the wood fairly soon. Within a couple days.
  16. Seasonedatom860

PC Platinum armour wanted.

I just want some platinum armor. I need the chestplate and the helm. Plz and thnx. A platinum sword would be great too!
  17. Seasonedatom860

PC ALL I WANT IS AN AGLET

Ive got several, ill be happy to give one away. Add me: leviathan97125
  18. Seasonedatom860

PC Xeno's Shop of Curiosities

How many coins for 5 ichor and 5 cursed flames?
  19. Seasonedatom860

PC Wood for sale.

Please specify the type of wood, or i will assume you are not a serious buyer.
  20. Seasonedatom860

PC Wood for sale.

How much?
Back
Top Bottom