PC Returning Terrarian seeking new friends to play with on PC.

Seasonedatom860

Spazmatism
Before i get started, let me say, its great to be back playing this wonderful game. HOWEVER, it is fairly lonely, and thus i am looking for a small group of semi experienced players, 1-2 players with 1-2 years experience, who would be willing to start a new character, and a new world with me. My only requirements are that you dont troll, dont kill each other, dont plan on making a youtube series, and have common sense and respect. My time zone is CST, but im usually not awake until 3pm my time, and stay up until 1:00 am, so being in a similar time zone to when ill be awake will be helpful.

Apologies to the staff if i placed this in the wrong spot, or broke a new rule. i have been gone at least 2 years, and need to refresh on some of the rules.

i want to play with someone i'm alone plz
[doublepost=1497028831,1497028559][/doublepost]what update i play at 3.5.2 and please tell me if it's expert or not
i'm alone and i was looking for someone to play with me from days and days and everybody say yes and then he don't come;(
so i hope you see this post:naughty:

I'd be interested. I've been playing for so long, I've forgotten. My sleep schedule is flexible and I can adjust it as needed lol. I'm not too great at combat but I love building and mining :dryadtongue:

well looks like u can build houses for me because i'm always lazy to make one :p

Attachments

• Capture 2017-06-09 18_13_01.png
    Capture 2017-06-09 18_13_01.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 97
Haha. I don''t have any screenshots of my builds because usually I make something else before finishing. My brain is like "Giant treehouse! Wait no- Cloud house! Ice palace- Or hallow palace!"

at least its better than what i build XD:D
[doublepost=1497030066,1497029826][/doublepost]sounds like i'm getting friends now lolololol that feels good
:naughty::happy:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039824381/ West Coast, 2 hours behind. Lately I've been up at 7:00-23:00 or so
I've played since 1.0.1 or something. Also pretty sure there is a "Quick Hook-up" category, Expert World? also I prefer no cheating, I don't care if there's mods or not.
Ill send an invite, my steam user is leviathan97125, i dont use cheats or mods, and i expect that of everyone else. not quite sure what expert world is yet, but ill check it out.
[doublepost=1497030939,1497030842][/doublepost]
I'd be interested. I've been playing for so long, I've forgotten. My sleep schedule is flexible and I can adjust it as needed lol. I'm not too great at combat but I love building and mining :dryadtongue:
id also be interested, im not a big mining person, so would need someone to fill that role. Im more of a melee combatant, and i also enjoy building.
[doublepost=1497031070][/doublepost]
i want to play with someone i'm alone plz
[doublepost=1497028831,1497028559][/doublepost]what update i play at 3.5.2 and please tell me if it's expert or not
i'm alone and i was looking for someone to play with me from days and days and everybody say yes and then he don't come;(
so i hope you see this post:naughty:
i could send you a message, not sure if im quite open to a group of four, but ill give it a chance, send me a message on steam, and we shall see.

Ill send an invite, my steam user is leviathan97125, i dont use cheats or mods, and i expect that of everyone else. not quite sure what expert world is yet, but ill check it out.
[doublepost=1497030939,1497030842][/doublepost]
id also be interested, im not a big mining person, so would need someone to fill that role. Im more of a melee combatant, and i also enjoy building.
[doublepost=1497031070][/doublepost]
i could send you a message, not sure if im quite open to a group of four, but ill give it a chance, send me a message on steam, and we shall see.
I'm a ranged fighter myself. My steam is maucow, I can add you in a bit. I use mods and cheats in my personal building projects, but those stay on their own worlds and players far away from anything multiplayer.

I'm a ranged fighter myself. My steam is maucow, I can add you in a bit. I use mods and cheats in my personal building projects, but those stay on their own worlds and players far away from anything multiplayer.
thats fine then, ill go ahead and send a steam invite.

well it's way too bad for me because i...i d..don't have steam;(
[doublepost=1497032631,1497032560][/doublepost]BTW i'm a yoyo guy
:cool:
[doublepost=1497032800][/doublepost]and i have another way to play online but nobody would like to play with me;( so what is the use of telling if you are not going to be with someone who can be with you and care about you but nevermind anything i wrote because i'm annoying and everybody says that so i got used to it

Back
Top Bottom